2012 New Years Day FUN RUN, THANK YOU. >

2012 New Years Day FUN RUN, THANK YOU.

Notices

2012 New Years Day FUN RUN, THANK YOU.

Old 01-02-2012, 10:03 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts
Thumbs up 2012 New Years Day FUN RUN, THANK YOU.

We started this run many years ago and now it's got a great purpose. I am totally in awe about all those that showed up for the run. The Gratton's were there, and I know they were in awe at the showing of support as well. I am sure Joey smiled down upon us all and brought us that amazing weather for the weekend. We all as a group in our close knit community showed a lot of class by coming out. I know they were a lot of race boats there that were buried in the back of shops and were after thought since our terrible week in Key West. We had boats there from Key West to Seattle, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, New York and all over Florida. I was truly amazed when I got to the ramp and the fleet we had there. The lunch stop did the best they could but were great hosts. I was told there were 80 boats tied up there. I know a lot of people just drove as well to get there. I am proud to be friends with everyone and thank every one for taking the time and effort to show up. A VERY SPECIAL thanks to my wife Debbie and Son Chris for putting up with me and supporting my addiction to our passion of performance boating.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for putting it all together. I wish we could have found you in the crowd to thank you in person.
Had a great time with a great bunch of people.
Mark
Old 01-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sincerest thanks Ryan for putting this together. It was a real special occasion and I too was amazed and impressed with the huge turnout. What a wonderful day. It was a pleasure being there amongst so many great folks.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

My thanks to you Ryan as well. Great Florida sun, awesome turn out, fun relaxing day. Good to see so many friends but I wish I could have said hello to more. Also big thanks to Jeff and Pete (and others) for the pics. It was especially nice to see so many different type of boats all doing the run. The way it should be.
P
Old 01-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Ryan thank you so much for taking the time to put this run together it could not have turned out any better, and as always a big thanks to Paradox for providing the seats in his boat for us. The weather could not have been any better good times out there
Old 01-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks Ryan!!! Awesome turnout with awesome weather. We had a blast! So glad we were able to make it this year.

Happy New Year!
Thanks!
Old 01-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Ryan!
Old 01-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had an awesome time as well. im new to this but met some really cool people. thanks ryan (cuzzy)
Old 01-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

A Great Article about the run:

http://www.bradenton.com/2012/01/02/...bers-joey.html