Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
BobtheBuilder for President >

BobtheBuilder for President

Notices

BobtheBuilder for President

Old 01-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob for Prime Minister, or at least Premier!! Somebody needs to fix the GIANT mess we are in!

Michael
Old 01-06-2012, 11:43 AM
RL
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has my vote as well.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:46 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

He's a Canuck he can't run, it's an amendment in America's constitution.

Besides why would he want to sully his stellar reputation by becoming a slimy politician!

And when your a Canuck you can only vote for other Canucks!!!!

Old 01-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Bob's the Ambassador for all of us performance boaters. We coudn't be better represented.

Webster: Ambassador-an unofficial or official representative traveling abroad as ambassador of goodwill.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:38 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

Bob's efforts down here in SWFL/FMO have helped make the area one of the best performance boating locations in the country! The FMO group consists of great people and the events are the best. Without a doubt BobtheBuilder is the reason FMO exists and the time Bob contributes to put together the events is why the group keeps growing. Thank you BobtheBuilder!
Old 01-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Registered

After the Key West - Cancun - Key West journey, we proudly named Captain Bob "King of the Yucatan Straits"

After running with him aboard Team Predator from St.Lucia down to Bequia, and then all the way up past St.Kitts to St. Maarten, we decided he deserved a promotion....

He is Admiral Barnhart....please make a note
Old 01-06-2012, 11:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Thank you !! :)

Having just read thru this thread I am blushing and laughing at the same time. Some of you are just too funny.
It is a rare day when I am not on OSO several times a day. Today was one of those days as we left Marco Island this morning on Team PREDATOR along with my nephew and his family in his " Bob's My Uncle" Nor Tech. We are now down in the Keys at Hawk's Cay Resort. I was totally unaware of this thread until Hans text me a couple of hours ago. Tomorrow we will cruise a bit further thru the Keys before heading back up to Marco.

Then there is a serious side to the thread as well on this 5th anniversary of the accident that claimed the lives of 4 of Jennifer's closest family members. Some will remember the fund raising that OSO and FMO members took part in to help Jennifer realize her dream of getting a college education. OSO and FMO members who contributed or even offered words of encouragement can be very proud as she continues to inch towards her goal. As Jennifer supports herself, she finds it necessary to combine working and going to school when she can fit it in. She has turned out to be a fine, mature woman that we can all be proud of. I'm sure she will not mind me sharing with you an excerpt from a recent letter where she speaks of her current situation.
"I am working full time at the Old Collier Golf Club for the season and hope to get started on my personal training*schooling soon, so I can*test and receive the certification*by the end of April. If so,*I can return to Edison for the summer semester. I have 6 classes left in order to*achieve my Associate in Arts degree, then I hope to transfer to a university for my bachelors. I am keeping very busy! I'm looking into possibly*getting my Bachelors in Dietetics and Nutrition-- it will go well with the personal training. I will take a few chemistry and nutrition courses at Edison as electives for my AA, in order to prepare myself and decide if a health science degree is the right way to go :-)"
The trust fund we set up for her future educational requirements remains in good shape and we will continue to assist her with that.

Now as for the Presidency….. well we all know that's not going to happen. LOL While I may be Canadian I consider myself fortunate to be able to enjoy the best that both countries have to offer. Having homes in both countries and spending considerable time in the USA, I often feel right at home here. Having many friends here in the US certainly helps as well. While the Canadian political system is patterned largely after that of Britain, I am fascinated by and follow closely American politics. I am sure that this coming election will be most interesting and have great hope that America will again return to great prosperity in the years ahead.

Thanks for the kind words, the laughs, Mark's fantasy Presidential nomination ( LOL ) and for having Jennifer in your thoughts as well.

Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 01-07-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
He's a Canuck he can't run, it's an amendment in America's constitution.

All he has 2 do is fake his birth certificate!!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 08:28 AM
Registered

Bob the Ambassador ROCKS!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

He has Our Vote...Hope all is well Bob.. Tom and Caroline!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.