Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What ever happened to the "Miss Cigarette" revolution? >

What ever happened to the "Miss Cigarette" revolution?

Notices

What ever happened to the "Miss Cigarette" revolution?

Old 01-06-2012, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What ever happened to the "Miss Cigarette" revolution?

What ever happened to the "Miss Cigarette" revolution? Just wondering where it is now, it would be a great boat to restore.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Registered

"Mr Cigarette" was the 42 revo. Craig Barrie raced in Japan .. I have a vid of it flipping in the Sun Honda Offshore Challenge?? 1990 I think..have to dig it up. Triple 1000 Hawks I recall. Only other story I heard was it was repaired and became a Bravo Boat at Ozarks and then ended up in Canada somewhere. Pic I had from some place..no idea of pic year.

Old 01-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Miss Cigarette, Anna Dalva? from Cali, I believe. Dan from Swipes has her old 35 Mistress, he might know what happened to her 42.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Biggus - Anna had "Cigarette Lady", if you want to know about that boat call Ben Benson's Steak House in NYC, Anna married Ben after Morris passed and she's there often, if not they can get her for you.

That boat was a 42 with a special deck that looked like a Revolution except it had 3 pods instead of two. I ran the boat for Anna and Morris a couple times many moons ago!
Old 01-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe
Biggus - Anna had "Cigarette Lady", if you want to know about that boat call Ben Benson's Steak House in NYC, Anna married Ben after Morris passed and she's there often, if not they can get her for you.

That boat was a 42 with a special deck that looked like a Revolution except it had 3 pods instead of two. I ran the boat for Anna and Morris a couple times many moons ago!
Ah yes, Cigarette Lady! If I remember correctly, the first one delaminated and Cigarette gave her a new boat?

Anyone got pics?
Old 01-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Send me your email I'll send you a couple after I dig them out [email protected]
Old 01-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe
Send me your email I'll send you a couple after I dig them out [email protected]
Would love to see them.

[email protected]

Thanks
Old 01-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by woogie
"Mr Cigarette" was the 42 revo. Craig Barrie raced in Japan .. I have a vid of it flipping in the Sun Honda Offshore Challenge?? 1990 I think..have to dig it up. Triple 1000 Hawks I recall. Only other story I heard was it was repaired and became a Bravo Boat at Ozarks and then ended up in Canada somewhere. Pic I had from some place..no idea of pic year.

Thats the boat, anyone know where is it now?
Old 01-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 2,951 Likes on 979 Posts

Originally Posted by marine concepts
Thats the boat, anyone know where is it now?
Last I heard it was still on LOTO. I think Brandon knows where its at (BLee).

Phil had a "copy" 38 Top Gun built for a customer that ordered it that way a coupld years ago. Then the customer backed out of the sale. The 38 is still painted similar but not exact (little less pink) and is in Miami. PIcs of the 42 Revo, the original 38 paint and the toned down 38 paint.
Attached Thumbnails What ever happened to the "Miss Cigarette" revolution?-mr%2520cigarette.jpg   What ever happened to the "Miss Cigarette" revolution?-badder010.jpg   What ever happened to the "Miss Cigarette" revolution?-mr_%2520cig.jpg  

What ever happened to the "Miss Cigarette" revolution?-mr_%2520cig5.jpg  
Old 01-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by woogie
"Mr Cigarette" was the 42 revo. Craig Barrie raced in Japan .. I have a vid of it flipping in the Sun Honda Offshore Challenge?? 1990 I think..have to dig it up. Triple 1000 Hawks I recall.

Please post that video........went over a Ferry wake, I believe?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.