Notices

Velocity

Old 01-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thats to bad because any time ive called nothing but nice conversation from kenny and steve .
Infact if you get steve going he will just keep feeding you info allways good about giving ideas about things to try on boat and if i call and they are busy i always get a prompt call back.

Not trying to sound like a cheerleader for them but they have done good by me.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

Steve has always been great to us
Old 01-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

I owned used Velocity's for 20+ years . Steve and Kenny always went out of their way to help and be nice . When stopping in the factory I got a warm reception everytime . Never bought anything from them and was still treated like family . The people at Velocity are great in my book .
Old 01-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by notda1
I owned used Velocity's for 20+ years . Steve and Kenny always went out of their way to help and be nice . When stopping in the factory I got a warm reception everytime . Never bought anything from them and was still treated like family . The people at Velocity are great in my book .
same here and i have never heard anyone say things like this about Steve or Kenny , something just does not add up.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
Might have caught him on a total chit-ass day!
thats what im thinking
Old 01-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
+1 This seems way out of the norm.
i was just BSing about setting up my hull moving the x up and i was telling him how i was putting a pad on my boat, and asking him what he thought about it cause i know there hulls come with pads. And just asked if he would mind shooting me a pic of the bottom of one of his boats and he got defencive and said yes he minded and he has sued peaple and collected from people coping his hull. i was like "really" like im going to copy your hull, im just trying to get an idea of what it looked like just somthing to go by. Its not like im going to try to start a new boat company or somthing so i was like ok what ever guess ill have to goggle a pic O well. i know you Velocity would beat me up lol its all good maybe he was just having a bad day.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ridefast77
i was just BSing about setting up my hull moving the x up and i was telling him how i was putting a pad on my boat, and asking him what he thought about it cause i know there hulls come with pads. And just asked if he would mind shooting me a pic of the bottom of one of his boats and he got defencive and said yes he minded and he has sued peaple and collected from people coping his hull. i was like "really" like im going to copy your hull, im just trying to get an idea of what it looked like just somthing to go by. Its not like im going to try to start a new boat company or somthing so i was like ok what ever guess ill have to goggle a pic O well. i know you Velocity would beat me up lol its all good maybe he was just having a bad day.
you call a boat manufacture and tell him you want pic of his patented bottom so you can copy it and you wonder why he got pissy. Man wake up you just don't do that hell why not ask someone for pics of there wife's boob job because you like it and want your wife to get one like it,
Old 01-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikes280
you call a boat manufacture and tell him you want pic of his patented bottom so you can copy it and you wonder why he got pissy. Man wake up you just don't do that hell why not ask someone for pics of there wife's boob job because you like it and want your wife to get one like it,
mike can i get a pic of your wife's tits, never mind my girls look better already and there real and i was not going to copy any thing what i am doing is 100% different i just wanted a idea of what it looked like on there hull. there hull is not even close to mine.

Last edited by ridefast77; 01-06-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

wow.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ridefast77
mike can i get a pic of your wife's tits, never mind my girls look better already and there real and i was not going to copy any thing what i am doing is 100% different i just wanted a idea of what it looked like on there hull. there hull is not even close to mine.
with a attitude like you have Steve should have hung up on you , because you aren't worth his or my time . As to the reference to my wife , i will consider the source and over look it , again you aren't worth my time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.