Notices

powerplay marine

Old 01-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default powerplay marine

my opinion the best crew of boat builders at there time!
where are they now? poppi, medina, carlos, chickenhead, kevin, billy, mike, hal, gar, jeff, carmin, little kevin, koss, rusty, joe, bad bob, screwey loui, jimmy, louis, jeff mc., bill sr., ken, brian, joey e., chubby, etc.
How many of us are still in the marine industry? i am.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Registered

Default Hey dude you forgot me.

[QUOTE=Bosco;3587755]my opinion the best crew of boat builders at there time!
where are they now? poppi, medina, carlos, chickenhead, kevin, billy, mike, hal, gar, jeff, carmin, little kevin, koss, rusty, joe, bad bob, screwey loui, jimmy, louis, jeff mc., bill sr., ken, brian, joey e., chubby, etc.
How many of us are still in the marine industry? i am.[/.

Is this the famous John boscorino. I opened my own high performance shop 3 years ago. We lost touch after the crew split up. Give me a call sometime to catch up. 954-383-9335. Ron McLean
Old 01-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosco
Chicken head walked up to me making conversation about nine years ago on the shore of Beaver Lake in Rogers, Arkansas. I thought he was full of crap telling me about having worked for Powerplay and built boats for them. Man was I surprised when I later verified his story on here.

Never saw him again.

Buck.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by buck183
Chicken head walked up to me making conversation about nine years ago on the shore of Beaver Lake in Rogers, Arkansas. I thought he was full of crap telling me about having worked for Powerplay and built boats for them. Man was I surprised when I later verified his story on here.

Never saw him again.

Buck.
Buck, just curious... what were you drinking or... er... smoking that day? Are you sure you didn't imagine that??

Old 01-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Registered

Buck,
yeah, he worked there for quite a while and was a very meticulous rigger. Extremely talented individual!

Ron, it's me I will call you today. Great to hear from some of you! How about the rest?
Old 01-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Registered

Moved from Ft Worth in 07 and still in Colorado building hot rods and a few SEMA cars. Still going to the Miami Boat shows though. What are you up to? Same Texas cell #.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Damn, Chickenhead. I forgot about him. Still see McNally on a regular basis. He's installing electronics on the big boats now. Koss stopped by a month ago. Joey did some airbrushing for me a coupla months back.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

[QUOTE=ron mclean;3590630]
How many of us are still in the marine industry? i am.[/.

Is this the famous John boscorino. I opened my own high performance shop 3 years ago. We lost touch after the crew split up. Give me a call sometime to catch up. 954-383-9335. Ron McLean
Whoops, almost forgot about Ron! Diane sends her love!
Old 01-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

Yeah...we also had a great crew at Active Thunder back in the day...we even had a few recruts from Powerplay and Sonic!! There was a bunch of overlapping talent between the S. Florida boat builders..
Old 01-11-2012, 03:26 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John, AGREE with you 100%, but, you have to include Dan, the boats would not be Powerplays without Dan... Robbie

Hi Gary!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.