Old 01-15-2012, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab63
Relpy....

”Dear mr scott.
go yourself please fukk.”

Maybe they'd understand if your english is just as butchered
lol I played with him for a little while. I really wanted to get the check to see how good a forgery it was but decided not to give him my personal info. I told him I would deliver the pup in person since it wasn't too far and he said that shipping arrangements were already made.....
Old 01-18-2012, 08:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

My Phantom is for sale. I had an e-mail message today asking if the boat was still for sale, I had a one word response yes. Next message from the prospoect-buyer is this: "Hello,
Thanks for your reply back, I will be very happy to buy the boat from you, i want to buy it for my son as a surprise birthday gift for him and i will be paying for the boat in full via cashier check so kindly email me back with your full name, address and contact phone number so that i can send you the payment as soon as possible."
Hope to read from you soonest
Thanks

This response came without speaking to me, not one question about the boat or a phone call. The buyer has a standard English name, but I have never ever met anyone that would buy a boat without speaking to the owner, and or calling the owner to discuss the boat and price.

I just e-mailed the buyer to call me.

I do not think this is legitimate, but I do want to see how this will play out.