Been MIA for awhile.... just checking back in >

Been MIA for awhile.... just checking back in

Notices

Been MIA for awhile.... just checking back in

Old 01-16-2012, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Smile Been MIA for awhile.... just checking back in

Well for the first time in several years I went a few months with basically zero activity on the forum; havent even had time to get on here and read lately. So just thought I would post a little update.

After Lake Cumberland Poker Run the boat went up. A month after that my youngest sister, who has Spina Bifida, spent about 2 weeks in a hospital and then another 3 weeks recovering. Between her being sick and my plant manager being out with terminal illness life has been hectic. I am finally starting to get things flowing well and life back to normal somewhat. We also just finished the production of our new race fuel blending facility for Renegade and bought another warehouse and teamed up with a German company to begin blending diesel exhaust fluid. So needless to say, personal life and work life have been on high stress. (but hey we got to pay for these toys somehow right?) I did not end up building the new shop that I was talking about last season but I did acquire a 60x27ft shop that I am in the process of remodeling right now. I got heat installed last week and now just waiting to finish up some partition walls here and there. The boat has had 0 cash dumped into it this winter (but I did have to dump $7k into the now bulletproof f250 getting 17MPG). I am going to put the Sonic up for sale for about 30 days and if it doesn't sell I will be putting some more money into it before Memorial Day gets here. Hope everyone on the board had good holidays and it's good to be back around!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Registered

Here's some picture of the new racing fuel blending facility. All the chemist work is done in our Bowling Green facility so all we do is load the blend formulations here and push some buttons.
Attached Thumbnails Been MIA for awhile.... just checking back in-race.jpg   Been MIA for awhile.... just checking back in-race1.jpg  
Old 01-16-2012, 08:54 AM
Registered

Still got several large concrete pads to poor and a canopy for customers trucks to pull under when picking up loads but it's 80% done.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Congrats, hope you and your family have a better year.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

Where's your facility in Bowling Green? Stop in my office sometime and I'll buy lunch. Eric
Old 01-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am still game if you want to upgrade the Sonic interior, just give us enough time before summer starts. Welcome back!

XT
Old 01-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Registered

Sounds great man. We are off veteran pkwy down by Teresa's
Old 01-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
I am still game if you want to upgrade the Sonic interior, just give us enough time before summer starts. Welcome back!

XT
If it doesn't sell I will keep it in mind. I love the power quest you just did.