Notices

Thank You Bob The Builder

Old 01-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Thank You Bob The Builder

Bob, I wanted to thank you for organizing a great time on the Ft Meyers to Sarasota over night get together. It's been almost 3 years since I've done something like that..and Sandy and I had a blast. Thanks Bob

I also wanted to thank Jay for getting me back to Ft Meyers after I blew my lower back out..sucks to get old...it was a good trip, I learned much about the area.

Mike, Bob and Shari..thanks for the ride on the 37 AT..we will be down soon, and looking forward to the Cumberland run.

Jeff and Sandy
Old 01-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Bob, I wanted to thank you for organizing a great time on the Ft Meyers to Sarasota over night get together. It's been almost 3 years since I've done something like that..and Sandy and I had a blast. Thanks Bob

I also wanted to thank Jay for getting me back to Ft Meyers after I blew my lower back out..sucks to get old...it was a good trip, I learned much about the area.

Mike, Bob and Shari..thanks for the ride on the 37 AT..we will be down soon, and looking forward to the Cumberland run.

Jeff and Sandy
Jeff I heard people talking about inversion boots for back therapy, with great success.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Jeff and Sandy
Thanks Jeff and was great to see you again. Glad you and Sandy enjoyed the FMO experience. I did not know about your back until later. Explains why you were not dancing up a storm like Sandy at the party !! LOL
I hope you choose this area when you "settle down". Great people in the offshore boating community as you saw.
All the best,
Bob
Old 01-17-2012, 03:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Jeff I heard people talking about inversion boots for back therapy, with great success.
thanks Steve..I was actually looking at one...its actually my syatic nerve..when I sit no problems..the 10 hour truck ride home was simple....Thanks Jeff

Jim Gardiner BTW says hi..
Old 01-17-2012, 03:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Thanks Jeff and was great to see you again. Glad you and Sandy enjoyed the FMO experience. I did not know about your back until later. Explains why you were not dancing up a storm like Sandy at the party !! LOL
I hope you choose this area when you "settle down". Great people in the offshore boating community as you saw.
All the best,
Bob
Im not one to complain, just glad Jay was there to help a brother out...at that time I could barely walk...plus he got me thinking about a second home in the area...Ill be checking out Pine Island out next month when I go to NC to check on my boat and then drive on over...I see Sandy was not the only one dancing up a storm...looks like you have a few moves of your own...
Attached Thumbnails Thank You Bob The Builder-bob-builder.jpg  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Im not one to complain, just glad Jay was there to help a brother out...at that time I could barely walk...plus he got me thinking about a second home in the area...Ill be checking out Pine Island out next month when I go to NC to check on my boat and then drive on over...I see Sandy was not the only one dancing up a storm...looks like you have a few moves of your own...
Too funny. It was not my fault.....they made me do it ! LOL
Old 01-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

thanks Steve..I was actually looking at one...its actually my syatic nerve..when I sit no problems..the 10 hour truck ride home was simple....Thanks Jeff

Jim Gardiner BTW says hi..

Jeff,Thanks I spoke to him.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Jeff, enjoyed the time with ya, and happy to help you get to the house. Glad we could give you a bit of insight into the area. As Bob mentioned, and I am sure you are aware, this really is a boating paradise. Definitely no shortage of options on the housing thing.

Hurry up!

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 01-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Jeff I'm glad you had fun. I just wish you could have made the run back on Sunday. I made it over here to Pompano for the night. I have to go over a few more things with Pat in the morning and then head back home.

Last edited by boatfreak; 01-18-2012 at 03:06 AM.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Jeff I'm glad u had fun. I just wish you could have made the run back on Sunday. I made it over here to Pompano for the night. I have to go over a few more things with Pat in the morning and then head back home.
drive safe..and thanks...see ya soon...