Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
New Jersey Performance Powerboat Club 2012 info....? >

New Jersey Performance Powerboat Club 2012 info....?

Notices

New Jersey Performance Powerboat Club 2012 info....?

Old 10-14-2011, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jersey Performance Powerboat Club 2012 info....?

any one have any dates yet on the 2012 Poker Run season.......I am trying to plan my season for next year way in advance so no one (wife/friends) can throw any suprises at me next year...... I am most interested in running the Atlantic City run......thanks.....
Old 10-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Now thats how to plan ahead Johnny.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:20 AM
Registered

TTT......Anyone ?
Old 10-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

The 2012 calender is not put together just yet, however the Atlantic City Poker Run has been and most likely will be the 4th weekend in June. That would make it Friday June 22 with the fun run to lunch on Sat. 23.
Plan on staying the whole weekend, it is a blast! The poker run itself is not that long start to finish (60 miles) but when you add in all the partying Friday afternoon in A/C, you can't beat it! On Saturday there is a great fun run for lunch, maybe 15-20 miles each way. Then on Sunday who ever is left group up and make a nice run back to the starting point or wherever you launch from. Combine all that with nights in Atlantic City and it makes for a perfect boating related weekend!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
Now thats how to plan ahead Johnny.
you should try that so your girlie doesn't bust your chops...put it on the refrigerator now......lol
Old 10-19-2011, 03:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tom A.
The 2012 calender is not put together just yet, however the Atlantic City Poker Run has been and most likely will be the 4th weekend in June. That would make it Friday June 22 with the fun run to lunch on Sat. 23.
Plan on staying the whole weekend, it is a blast! The poker run itself is not that long start to finish (60 miles) but when you add in all the partying Friday afternoon in A/C, you can't beat it! On Saturday there is a great fun run for lunch, maybe 15-20 miles each way. Then on Sunday who ever is left group up and make a nice run back to the starting point or wherever you launch from. Combine all that with nights in Atlantic City and it makes for a perfect boating related weekend!
Thanks Tom.....at least I have a pretty good idea now of what weekend to block off on the calendar...... I would absolutely spend the weekend and enjoy all that AC has to offer....Being AC , It's an easy sell to the wife too (spa's and restaurants)...... I would probably come in on Thursday night and leave on Monday but as Active said I have plenty of time to plan the details.......I never did this run because it was always so close to the NYC run but right now I don't think the NYC run will be back for a while so I would love to do this one in June......... By the way is the ramp at the old Trump Marina any good or do you have a better suggestion ?
Old 10-19-2011, 03:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by The Wizard
you should try that so your girlie doesn't bust your chops...put it on the refrigerator now......lol
I am......you guys should too.......makes for a nice extended boating/gambling/eating/drinking weekend........keep me posted if anyone else wants to go........
Old 10-19-2011, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Thanks for the advice Oz. I'll keep that in mind.

Johnny, you are bringing your wife??
Old 10-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
...By the way is the ramp at the old Trump Marina any good or do you have a better suggestion ?
Johnny - The run actually starts and finishes up at Toms River. There are a coupe of good ramps there, or you can sling your boat in at Arrow Marine or a couple of other places.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
Thanks for the advice Oz. I'll keep that in mind.

Johnny, you are bringing your wife??
Yea I would say so......dont think she will do the poker run with me but she would go for all the other stuff........I have been to AC plenty of times, just never brought the boat.....should make for a nice weekend......how about you, would you consider it ? You too Ozzie ? or anyone else that would want to join us.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.