Boat Camping On The Sebastian Islands Next Weekend, 1/28 + 29 >

Boat Camping On The Sebastian Islands Next Weekend, 1/28 + 29

Notices

Boat Camping On The Sebastian Islands Next Weekend, 1/28 + 29

Old 01-29-2012, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 1,825 Likes on 714 Posts

AKA, thank you sir.

88, Uhm....yes and no Did the torture test on the new batteries this trip. My speakers w/suctions cups stuck to the top of the motors worked awesome! We sat on the beach, by the fire and the remote worked from there!
Approx 9hrs of maximum pumptitude on battery #1. just to see how much it would take. Went to bed and everything still worked. Got up this morning and successfully started both motors off that battery.
Only let them run for a few mins though which evidently wasn't enough cuz the the coffee pot brewed 8 cups and killed the battery. DOH! Fired right up on #2.
Lost forward gear just as I was trying to jocky around and set both anchors last night too.
The lefty also. Autopsy tomorrow. Hopefully just cable adjustment. (yeah, right)
Old 01-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like You had a great time. I just cleaned My 2500hd an drank Lol. The rivers to high for boating so the truck got My time.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

8 Cups! Better than last time. Glad you and Cheryl got to get out! Only gas I've been burning is Natural gas for the freekin heat!
Hope your shifting issue works out ok... good luck.