Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Adrenaline looking to sponsor factory race team >

Adrenaline looking to sponsor factory race team

Notices

Adrenaline looking to sponsor factory race team

Old 06-19-2002, 03:58 PM
Mike @ Adrenaline

Thumbs up Adrenaline looking to sponsor factory race team

Adrenaline marine is a high performance boat manufacturing company that has specialized in building and rigging large offshore boats. Demand in the market has directed us into building some smaller boats. Our new 28 foot raceboat is close to completion and we are looking for serious inquiries into us sponsoring a factory based race team with strong incentives. No pics available until completion, however anybody interested in placing an order for our pleasure version or race version feel free to contact or visit the factory.

561-615-8487
Mike

Old 06-20-2002, 11:54 AM
Mike @ Adrenaline

Thumbs up

Just adding a little info. We want to target a race team and boat set up to run in the performance class. Thanks for all the interest and support we have recieved already.

Old 06-20-2002, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i take it this is a single engine boat. you want to run F1 or a P class?

www.audacityracing.com
Old 06-20-2002, 03:17 PM
Mike @ Adrenaline

Since homologation is not possible yet. ( 5 production boats sold to non racing public ) We are looking at the P-3 class. We would like to run about a 750 horse motor. The boat can be set up in single or twin configurations. However for racing it makes sense to run a single due to the size of the boat and the way the classes are set up.

Old 06-20-2002, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sounds interesting...

..post some pics soon!
Old 06-20-2002, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

E-mail me I would be very interested.
Randy Typhoon F1-29
Old 06-20-2002, 05:04 PM
SunseekerNY

Dear Mike:

Long time no hear. I hope all is well with you, the move, the family, the new boats, the web site, etc.

I just wanted to let you know that Randy, Glen and the Typhoon guys are one of the highest profile race teams out there, and can really get you a bang for your buck. Not only do the fans love them, but so do the other teams. They are great people, very professional, and have a winning record.

Just my $.02

Best regards,
Jennifer

Old 06-20-2002, 10:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And they are greay guys! See you in Savannah.
Old 06-21-2002, 09:10 AM
Offshore Addiction

Please contact us once you have more information. Thanks- Offshore Addiction F1-52

Old 06-24-2002, 02:40 PM
Mike @ Adrenaline

Hey guys, thanks for all the calls and input. Since we are a 2 year old company and not everyone has seen what kind of work we do, I figured I could post a couple of pics of one of the 38's.
Attached Thumbnails Adrenaline looking to sponsor factory race team-2002-ss-sideview-small.jpg  

Quick Reply: Adrenaline looking to sponsor factory race team

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.