legend marine group a JOKE?

Notices

legend marine group a JOKE?

Old 01-31-2012, 11:05 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Legend and casey

I've been working with CASEY for many years and I wish that every boat sales person had his integrity.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW, thanks guys for the replies. I just might consider calling them back! This seems like a very nice boat! But, I still have no return phone call or emails! Some things that make you go HUMMMM!
Old 01-31-2012, 12:31 PM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by buckeyefountain
WOW, thanks guys for the replies. I just might consider calling them back! This seems like a very nice boat! But, I still have no return phone call or emails! Some things that make you go HUMMMM!
They may have misplaced your contact information? I'd give them the benefit of the doubt if I were truly interested in the boat.... Good luck!
Old 01-31-2012, 12:36 PM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GRH
They may have misplaced your contact information? I'd give them the benefit of the doubt if I were truly interested in the boat.... Good luck!
Yea, with all the tire kickers it's hard for the dealers to figure out who is really ready to buy.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

No sympathy here. My price will go up for summer prices as well. If I did a lot of work to it I'd raise the price even more.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by buckeyefountain
Not sure I would reply back either after you started this thread.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Casey is good people for sure. He is on the board but I can't remember what his username is. Give him a call if you are interested in the boat.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seems like a nice boat, you say it was 65, then 69, now 67, so technically they raised it a bunch, then lowerd it a little. I would not worry about the asking price too much, just what you are willing to pay for it.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

if your a cash buyer then why would you deal with a dealer, the market is tough, you can buy some nice rides for that kinda money, if you need to call casey he will get you in that boat,
Old 01-31-2012, 02:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jeff P31
Some day's it's just hard to spend money .

LMAO !!!
I've always found it harder to save the coin.

Although I've never interacted with the seller in question I've heard good things from friends that have.

One suggestion I may offer is that if you can get there in person you would be well served.
I bought my boat last year, sight unseen, based on pic's from e-mails, a Team Merc marina's powertrain's/SC's/outdrive's survey, and a marine surveyors survey and seatrial. I MUST SAY it was the worst inner feelings I've ever had having to completely rely on another man's input on a purchase I never laid eyes on.
All in all it worked out good as the surveyor noted something completely nondisclosed by the seller, and assisted me in knocking my purchase price down significantly. But I had already dropped quite a bit of money for the multiple surveys and would have been super pissed and filed suit for his hiding an issue if he didn't drop the price for the value of the repair.
We had a contract in which he stated "no known mechanical and structural issues" and he knew about them even though he didn't disclose it.

Good luck, I hope you get the boat of your dreams at the price your wishing to pay.
Remember, it ain't about the asking price, it's all about the agreed sales price.

See ya,
Kelly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.