Teague Joins Performanceboats

Notices

Teague Joins Performanceboats

Old 01-31-2012, 04:53 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,717 Likes on 3,788 Posts
Default Teague Joins Performanceboats

The staff of Performance Boats welcomes racing legend Bob Teague to the boat-testing team when the staff convenes in Lake Havasu in April for its annual Performance Evaluations.

Teague, whose Teague Custom Marine supplies the industry not only with some of the fastest and most impressive engines in the world, but thousands of parts, accessories and hardware as well, will join Jim Wilkes (of Wilkes Marine), Alexi Sahagian (of Boostpower Marine), Todd Taylor and Tony Scarlata as a test driver. In addition, Teague will join the staff of Performance Boats as a columnist and Senior Tech Editor.

Teague will be bringing decades of experience as a columnist and boat tester of Powerboat Magazine to the Performance Boats team. "This is a great opportunity for us to grow Performance Boats," Teague said. "We're very excited about this partnership. I share Performance Boats' same positive vision of the industry's future, and we have a similar philosophy about testing and evaluating boats for the consumer."

Teague will be bringing a bevy of new products and big-muscle engines to the Miami Boat Show in February. For the second year running, TCM will be in Booth K-51, showing off new versions of its complete emissions-certified engine line, along with various drive packages. "We're doing a cooperative with Imco on the SCX IV and displaying the 825 with the Indy drive, as well new water systems, sea strainers and more," Teague said.

In addition, he will be sharing part of his booth with Desert Storm, signing up participants for the spectacular poker run and shootout that takes place in Lake Havasu during April.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Awesome! I need to switch my subscription from lake edition to offshore edition some time.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Nice. One suggestion though; Combine both versions of the mag. I, and others I'm sure, boat both on inland lakes and off-shore. I will subscribe if you do that.