DCB M41 Widebody Cat to be Offered With or Without Center Pod >

DCB M41 Widebody Cat to be Offered With or Without Center Pod

Notices

DCB M41 Widebody Cat to be Offered With or Without Center Pod

Old 02-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by johnlomant
BTW it has a cabin too, I have kids and this works great.
Could you please post some pictures of your cabin? I’ve been looking at cats and most of the ones I've looked at have a crawl space at best. My wife will not let me make the switch from our Vee bottom unless I can find a cat with a cabin.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Wheels
Could you please post some pictures of your cabin? I’ve been looking at cats and most of the ones I've looked at have a crawl space at best. My wife will not let me make the switch from our Vee bottom unless I can find a cat with a cabin.
FYI, the 38 awesome cat has a nice cabin, Nor tech 3600 (38.6' LOA) has a nice cabin, 46 skater Shogren has for sale, 53ft airborne has a HUGE cabin, and there are others. Good luck in your quest to win over your other half!
Old 02-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
FYI, the 38 awesome cat has a nice cabin, Nor tech 3600 (38.6' LOA) has a nice cabin, 46 skater Shogren has for sale, 53ft airborne has a HUGE cabin, and there are others. Good luck in your quest to win over your other half!
Thanks for the reply. Those all are very nice boats but I’m afraid I’d need a new wife with a job if I wanted to get into one of those bad boys. I’ve looked at a couple of 33’ Eliminator’s and they have a decent cabin but the only DCB’s I’ve seen had what I’d call a crawl space, thought maybe he had something different. I hope to find something a few years old that I won’t have to break the bank on.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve 1
I keep no stock as everything is built "one-off" Moldless, that should be explained in the website, except for some molded fishing boats I used to sell. There are threads in here showing more about my work, The boat in my avatar is a 10 meter in front of my Kuwait shop,
Honestly, Steve you're an epic douchebag, always have been. You may be designer, but you have accomplished absolutely zero in terms of building and selling boats at anything other than a level of one off racer builder.

Like A holes, the boating world is full of them.

You don't know how to sell or build pleasure boats or run a company that does. Not too mention your boat in your avatar is fugly, I don't care how well or poor it performs. You can't sell a turd no matter how fast it slides down the porcelain.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:43 AM
Registered

Holy ****, DCB is finally getting rid of the training wheel running down the center of one of their tunnels. Wow, Im shocked!!
Old 02-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RiverDave

I'm assuming you are some naval architect, and if you are then let me be the 1st to say you've probably forgotten more then I'll ever know about it. My knowledge doesn't come from a school.. Hell it doesn't even come from any sort've formal education. More just drinking beers in the shops with the owners & toolers of the boats.. Asking them why they put this step here, and why this lifting strake there, etc.. Sometimes the answer is as simple as "We tried it somewhere else and it didn't work" sometimes the answer get so complex it might as well be in chinese and they have to break it down for a simpleton like myself. I guess I could go spend a week at the holiday inn and come back with a better answer, but that's what I got for now.

RD

HA- You seem to have an interest in design so perhaps do a little research on the relationship between wetted area and drag. I suspect you’ll find any tiny increases in the coefficient of aerodynamic lift (resulting from such spray adding to the compression) is hugely offset by the increase in wetted area drag.

ND1
Old 02-11-2012, 08:37 AM
Registered

The center pod does not touch the water with speed.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Registered

BTW what 32 foot cat can run 135 with stock 700's and nxt drives. The center pod must be slowing it down right.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Registered

*BTW what 32 foot cat can run 135 with stock 700's and nxt drives. The center pod must be slowing it down right.*

SKATER!!
Old 02-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Registered

Show us one please.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.