DCB M41 Widebody Cat to be Offered With or Without Center Pod >

DCB M41 Widebody Cat to be Offered With or Without Center Pod

Notices

DCB M41 Widebody Cat to be Offered With or Without Center Pod

Old 02-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here is my proof
Attached Thumbnails DCB M41 Widebody Cat to be Offered With or Without Center Pod-speedo.jpg  
Old 02-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Fat Tony
Honestly, Steve you're an epic douchebag, always have been. You may be designer, but you have accomplished absolutely zero in terms of building and selling boats at anything other than a level of one off racer builder.

Like A holes, the boating world is full of them.

You don't know how to sell or build pleasure boats or run a company that does. Not too mention your boat in your avatar is fugly, I don't care how well or poor it performs. You can't sell a turd no matter how fast it slides down the porcelain.
Fats, Sorry about your lack of brainpower thing ,anyway my past is VERY well documented in here, If I “wanted” to build Pleasure boats I could start today, But Supplying the MEANS to build boats, GOT IT? Like Prototype and Tooling is what I DO, and my pleasure boats would be beyond your comprehension ,now the boat in my Avatar is a “Low volume” Build “easer” to push through the air BTW it was National Champ 4 years in a row over there. I guess I could have made it block shape and put a water brake or POD on it but I LIKE TO WIN!! Hell Royalty has thrown Parties in my honor,because of my work.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnlomant
BTW what 32 foot cat can run 135 with stock 700's and nxt drives. The center pod must be slowing it down right.
Originally Posted by tzrider
*BTW what 32 foot cat can run 135 with stock 700's and nxt drives. The center pod must be slowing it down right.*

SKATER!!
Originally Posted by johnlomant
Show us one please.

ok, not really a 700 NXT boat, but mid 140's with Ilmor 7's and INDY drives...
Your DCB is beautiful, as most are in all honesty.
However as stated above, Skater, Spectre and probably a host of others.

Last edited by dicudmore; 02-11-2012 at 10:34 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Fats, Sorry about your lack of brainpower thing ,anyway my past is VERY well documented in here, If I “wanted” to build Pleasure boats I could start today, But Supplying the MEANS to build boats, GOT IT? Like Prototype and Tooling is what I DO, and my pleasure boats would be beyond your comprehension ,now the boat in my Avatar is a “Low volume” Build “easer” to push through the air BTW it was National Champ 4 years in a row over there. I guess I could have made it block shape and put a water brake or POD on it but I LIKE TO WIN!! Hell Royalty has thrown Parties in my honor,because of my work.
And all you have to show for it is your Bald Head.

Steve,, I have far more time on the water, and far more experience than you.
In fact, I named my business after you.
"Weenie on the Water"
Old 02-11-2012, 10:41 AM
Registered

"Weenie on the Water"
lol
Old 02-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Registered

Well, if anyone wants to really claim a pod adds speed, I guess this M41 is the perfect test bed......... Otherwise identical boat with or w/o a pod. Hopefully two with equal power get built both ways.

I'd have to say for actual boating (not a flat river) I find it hard to believe the pod boat is faster, why has none ever won a race? At the speeds we're talking I assume a properly designed tunnel (be it through decreasing area or whatever) will create all the lift necessary, so the pod is just drag.

As noted it has advantages in decreasing hop and low speed handling, and with modern power all these boats can run more than fast enough. However if we are talking just speed I don't see how a pod can ever make it faster all things being equal. Not a nautical engr, but am some sort of MAE degree holder so I have a slight grasp on the physics of it I guess.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

"Weenie on the Water"
Fats ,You designed that POD ?? YOUR entire medical spectrum can be handled by a Proctologist.

BTW BUY a SKATER or MTI .
Old 02-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Registered

Some funny stuff here
Old 02-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Steve,, I have far more time on the water
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbB9ZH6aD5c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgzsiM6erE8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by Racegirl3; 02-11-2012 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Name calling. Again.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by rlj676
Well, if anyone wants to really claim a pod adds speed, I guess this M41 is the perfect test bed......... Otherwise identical boat with or w/o a pod. Hopefully two with equal power get built both ways.

I'd have to say for actual boating (not a flat river) I find it hard to believe the pod boat is faster, why has none ever won a race? At the speeds we're talking I assume a properly designed tunnel (be it through decreasing area or whatever) will create all the lift necessary, so the pod is just drag.

As noted it has advantages in decreasing hop and low speed handling, and with modern power all these boats can run more than fast enough. However if we are talking just speed I don't see how a pod can ever make it faster all things being equal. Not a nautical engr, but am some sort of MAE degree holder so I have a slight grasp on the physics of it I guess.
Shows you how STUPID they are: Let’s see we add friction to get a speed increase, Never ever happen in this dimension.

BUY A SKATER OR MTI.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.