Notices

Gas Vapors on rise again

Old 02-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gas Vapors on rise again

Local news station report says that Gas will Be $4.90 Gallon come spring time in California
better Lock your Tanks up.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Dirty rotten dirty rottens . Here we go AGAIN . Wonder if i would make a gooood blo-boater ??
Old 02-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Registered

At least you would be on the water being a blow boater but dont know if it would be so much fun going that slow
Old 02-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Registered

Kind of like hauling ass in my cat, But might be parking in a cove and hanging out if gas goes on the rise again
Old 02-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Angry Its Nice to have advanced warning when you're about to be skrewd!

GEE, I wonder if those 4 refineries that are down , all at the same time for so called maintenance could have anything to do with this? NAH
Gasoline refiners and distributors wouldn't do anything like that to short gas supplies and make inventories fall and gas prices rise sharply just when people are getting ready to drive and recreate more in summer would they? NAH!
The're understanding and nicer than that right!

Can you spell monopolistic artificial control of a necessary consumer staple! If you can you can probably answer the above questions! Read 'Em and Weep Boys & Girls!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 02-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Registered

Pretty sure lots of local news stations report this every year about this time, slow time for news I guess. I don't know what they are basing this on as I work in the industry and have no clue what prices are going to do in the next week let alone six months. I'm not saying they are wrong or right but I'm not going to go out and pick up a blow boat because of this earth shattering report.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Originally Posted by jetheadracer
Pretty sure lots of local news stations report this every year about this time, slow time for news I guess. I don't know what they are basing this on as I work in the industry and have no clue what prices are going to do in the next week let alone six months. I'm not saying they are wrong or right but I'm not going to go out and pick up a blow boat because of this earth shattering report.
Surely no one took me seriously . I would never part with my cat . High fuel prices , high header prices , no worries i will adjust . Please don't deny me the right to raise hell about it .
Old 02-12-2012, 10:33 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Why is it EVERY year around this time that some CRISIS occurs to raise oil?
Iran
Iraq
Refineries down
Pipeline shut down
Maintanence
Etc
Etc

This NEVER happened until around 2003/04. Before that, oil/gas stayed relatively stable.

I think we are being f**ked

BTW if the price of gas goes o $4.00 again the lousy economy will get worse. You would THINK our elected ass holes in Washington would attempt - something?!??

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron

Last edited by BillR; 02-12-2012 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Can you say SPECULATORS .....Bend over boys & girls , here it comes again....
Old 02-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Registered
VIP Member

well i cant give out all my industry secrets BUT i can tell you that even though some of our refineries are "shut down do to maintaince" thats not what is causing the gas spike... also most of our "gas" or "fuel" that is made here in the states is shipped over seas. we are able to produce it extremely quick and makes it a good export. it dont make since but think of it like this..

gas here where i am at is 3.29 a gallon while diesel is 3.67 a gallon. that in its self is about 20 cents more than super.

gas got down to 2.87 a gallon is the cheapest i had seen it here where i am at last year.

the thing is with gas prices up it makes more money for the industry and they are NOT going to lose it so they wont drop it much. we will never see 2.00 gas again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.