just heard 5 gas by memoial day , >

just heard 5 gas by memoial day ,

Notices

just heard 5 gas by memoial day ,

Old 02-15-2012, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
gas for boat sucks . but i miss all the half naked ladys that use to be boating .
In a horrible catch 22 Just as gas prices get so high woman cant afford clothing, gas prices will be so high they will just stay inside.

NK
Old 02-15-2012, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Dwight D Eisenhower: military industrial complex speech

Martin Luther King: A Time to Break Silence

two speeches every true American needs to hear. you tube these speeches and if you cant draw your own paralell from these mens observations then you are brainwashed and there is no hope for you.

the system has become so corrupt (since capitalism is by nature incetivised to fraud and basically equates to meaning simply that: everything is for sale) that the entire structure is now based on lies.

as Raylar said: we have only oursleves to blame for the piss poor state of the economy, huge concentration of wealth inthe private sector, and the barbaric foreign policies that are remnants of any ancient empire that strived to exert unjust influence on other cultures for financial gain.

without an actively aware and educated public.......the system breeds corruption. it allows the wicked and unscrupulous to prosper and drives the honest man to his knees.

thanks to us our jobs have been exported and our wages driven down. cost of living is skyrocketing and our benefits and pensions are dropping like flies. the lobbyists of government have called in the favors (bailouts galore). the dogs have barked and the birds have flown...

how do you like it??? grab you ankles ladys and gentlmen.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Reading today that just about any sanction or action against Iran by the USA, Israel or anyone will cause a steep rise in fuel costs.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

A fart caught sideways causes that !! Any excuse or no excuse at all , don't seem to matter.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Reading today that just about any sanction or action against Iran by the USA, Israel or anyone will cause a steep rise in fuel costs.
Comment:

Well they are considering banning Iran from a bank clearing house. This will spike oil prices as Iran will not be able to sell oil in the market thereby giving the rest of the crooks a reason to increase the price.

So what does it mean get ready to pay some serious prices for gas by summer. It also translates into inflation for the cost of everything from food to air/cargo transport.

KAP
Old 02-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

gas is almost down the three bucks here. Was thinking about filling up with 94 before it shoots up. How long does octane last, can it sit till april or may and be ok?

Also when my boat is in my dock i only have 89 available and both the Donzi and the Scarab require 93. What is the recipe of boosting octane with Tolulene (is it)?
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 02-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by glassdave
gas is almost down the three bucks here. Was thinking about filling up with 94 before it shoots up. How long does octane last, can it sit till april or may and be ok?

Also when my boat is in my dock i only have 89 available and both the Donzi and the Scarab require 93. What is the recipe of boosting octane with Tolulene (is it)?
Its one gallon to ten. That will bring 89 to 93.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:12 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Poker~N~Run
cool thanks

does anyone do this regularly? I am going to weigh out the options of mixing over just pulling the boat when i need to fill up. My marina has its own lift that costs me nothing to use and its a breeze plopping it on the trailer and running a block away to refuel. gotta do a cost over effort comparison although the big upside is my marina has no ethanol added Valve Tech fuel. Nice stuff but only 89 octane.

btw where do you buy Toluene and typically whats it cost?
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 02-15-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Registered

GlassD: Not sure if you have reformulated gas in Toledo- if you do like we have here in 5 counties of WI it will start to break down in 30 days.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Poker~N~Run
PNR,
Do you know the mix ratio for 89 to 91, by chance?
Thanks,
Dean

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.