Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
just heard 5 gas by memoial day , >

just heard 5 gas by memoial day ,

Notices

just heard 5 gas by memoial day ,

Old 02-13-2012, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 150 Likes on 64 Posts

Steve 1- yes the people u speak of, are pieces of trash!!! Leftist scum bags!!! The world does not need any more priuses!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
speculation is the mother of all f$$$ ups

Exactly !!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by JIMKID Motorsports
Trust me will never go to 5.00 a gallon people won't pay it and demand will go down and so will the price just like when it went to 4.00 did not last
I think the big objective is to condition us over a term
I mean there is nothing to support the 3.50 price either, but we are paying it
why?
we are getting conditioned to think that's acceptable regardless of the real cost
Old 02-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 162 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by rippem
i think the big objective is to condition us over a term
i mean there is nothing to support the 3.50 price either, but we are paying it
why?
We are getting conditioned to think that's acceptable regardless of the real cost
bingo
Old 02-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JIMKID Motorsports
Trust me will never go to 5.00 a gallon people won't pay it and demand will go down and so will the price just like when it went to 4.00 did not last
I don't think so either.

My only beef is that the price got raised to $2. Everyone complained about it, but we still survived. Then it cleared $3. Same thing, a bunch of complaining, but again, we survived. Then it hit $4. We all complained once again. Once again, it dropped back down towards the $previous mark, (just as before) and now we are ok with $3. (if you can say that) It seems that each time it clears the next $1 mark, we talk about how it will effect us and such, But say it does hit $5 this summer, guess what? We will be tickled when it drops back down to above $4. Right were they want us in the beginning. And once again, we'll be tickled pink....because it's not $5

2 price hikes forward, 1 price hike back. That 1 back, is enough to keep us content.

Last edited by US1 Fountain; 02-13-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Let's not forget the Printing presses are running at warp speed, the exchange rate of our money is falling fast.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rippem
I think the big objective is to condition us over a term
I mean there is nothing to support the 3.50 price either, but we are paying it
why?
we are getting conditioned to think that's acceptable regardless of the real cost
You are absolutely correct were like Pavlov's dog getting conditioned to believe it is Ok! What a joke!

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Let's not forget the Printing presses are running at warp speed, the exchange rate of our money is falling fast.
Don't even get me started on that issue. The Federal Reserve allows it to happen as it is not controlled by our Government. The dollar is a "faith based currency" nothing really to back it up...hell print away!

Thread related...I bet gas might even exceed $5.00 a gallon here out west right after tax time. This way any tax credits the middle class get's will be given back so they can spread the wealth with our money.

Rant over.

KAP
Old 02-13-2012, 10:03 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 385 Likes on 154 Posts
$5.00 a gallon , damn , there goes my header money . Now we are becoming the speculators . All we really know for sure is the price will go up , time for the 99% to stand up and jack up the ones trying to keep us down .
Old 02-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Elections have consequences ,we have a bunch of leftist San Francisco enviro Perverts controlling our energy.
Thank You. When was the last time we built a refinery in this country? We have more Natural Gas in this country than we know what to do with, but why is the price so high? I was just at the International Builders Show last week in Orlando. Was talking with a Mississippi Power Employee. He was saying they are bringing a clean coal power plant on line and the rates are going to sky rocket in order to get their ROI back. Yet we are going to have China drill off Key West (Cuba). How many billions did we just send to Brazil to prop up George Soros company. This country is almost FUBOR!!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by gmhdfan
Thank You. When was the last time we built a refinery in this country? We have more Natural Gas in this country than we know what to do with, but why is the price so high? I was just at the International Builders Show last week in Orlando. Was talking with a Mississippi Power Employee. He was saying they are bringing a clean coal power plant on line and the rates are going to sky rocket in order to get their ROI back. Yet we are going to have China drill off Key West (Cuba). How many billions did we just send to Brazil to prop up George Soros company. This country is almost FUBOR!!!!
Good post Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.