New Spirit of Qatar Boat to Enter Extreme/Turbine Class

Notices

New Spirit of Qatar Boat to Enter Extreme/Turbine Class

Old 02-17-2012, 05:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

Originally Posted by JBS
Another classless post Scotty.the bottom of my boat is great-haven't had any issues since I was smart enough to have it fixed instead of patched up again by mystic.I don't have any debts on the boat.the boat will never be in salt water because of the inherent filter design flaws which destroys the turbines-also I chose to keep it out of rough water because it can't handle it-I've spent the entire time owning the boats fixing the bottom issues.poker runs and special events in fresh water have been the only thing I can get sponsored-nobody is interested in sponsoring races because there is no exposure doing so.
Your "offer" to help pay for races was a joke-it also involved having to stage race-you win one day-I win the next-are you ****ing kidding me-I will never stage race or limp around the course like you guys-it's pathetic.have fun with your circle jerk-it's not for me and it seems it not for other turbine teams as well.love it or hate it-looks like my records will stand forever.
Like school in the summer.....no class...
Old 02-17-2012, 06:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope he sells his boat to somebody who is not afraid to race.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 730 Likes on 327 Posts

I'd like to hear what Tony Stewart or another professional race drive thought about the JBS comments.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Registered

Its never good when a race team leaves our sport;however JBS Racing is an exception to that rule!And Jeff wonders why he could never attract sponsorship?
Old 02-17-2012, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dave3fl
ps how do you earn a trust fund?
lol....
Old 02-18-2012, 12:27 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default q

I've tried to stay out of posting in this thread but after seeing what JBS has said, I had to comment.

I've seen firsthand how hard Marc and Scotty work to promote Offshore Racing and raise the image of bad boy racing to one closer to NASCAR. They also welcome new teams like Qatar, offering advice, tools, tow vehicles, hell they even put Qatar up in the GEICO shop storage last year.

I know Scotty Begovich personally and there is not a better human being in the sport. He's a wonderful person, a great reflection of his parents and I am very privileged to know him.

For Jeff Stevenson to come in here and bash these guys tells me all I need to know about him.

Last edited by Catmando; 02-18-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:32 AM
JBS
Registered

This is hysterically predictable from OSO nobodies.this is about shiek whoever and you can't stop talking about me-funny.love it or hate it-you are still rooting for me-love it!!
Old 02-18-2012, 09:01 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally Posted by JBS
This is hysterically predictable from OSO nobodies.this is about shiek whoever and you can't stop talking about me-funny.love it or hate it-you are still rooting for me-love it!!
There's a couple somebodies in this thread...just saying!!!! You might check your PM's every now and then as well as somebody or nobody (sorry Tom you're a somebody) said that it was full!!!

Old 02-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Registered

So if somebody is not a member of The Lucky Sperm Club, they are a nobody - got it. I always wondered about that.....
Old 02-18-2012, 10:02 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Phantom1
So if somebody is not a member of The Lucky Sperm Club, they are a nobody - got it. I always wondered about that.....
I think there are some non members of the lucky sperm club that are somebodies as well......just saying!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.