Notices

My Boat Show pics

Old 02-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged
Whipple 525HP EFI Stage 1 SC system MSRP $10,299.99.
Whipple 525HP EFI Stage 2 SC system MSRP $10,869.99.

Systems include the ONLY system with reflashed PCM555 calibration, 100% Smartcraft compatible, factory wiring and fully functional knock system.
Sorry Dustin, I wasn't thinking of the newer kits with the pcm 555. I was comparing it to the older kits that came with the mefi 4b, harness, igniton, etc and had an MSRP of $11870.00

And how could I forget the stripper pole. It's off the hook. I mentioned it in an earlier post. What I want to know is that Mike said he was originally building that cat for himself. Was the stripper pole on their at that time or was it added after it was sold?
Old 02-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
BTW. nice looking motors as usual Eddie.
Thanks Jeff. That really means a lot.

Here is the finishing touch. The plates on the side of the blower are 1/16" aluminum and they are painted, not decals. They were painted by Scott Coile (littledcsrodshop). He also painted the valve covers. Let me tell you something. This guy is so full of talent. His painting skills are only surpassed by his imagination. If any of you guys need a car, boat, motorcycle, big wheel, wagon, etc painted and want a top notch job without the top notch guys rediculous pricing, he is the man for the job. He has done several award winning paint jobs and once you see his work, you will understand why. Scott amazes me more with every job he does for me. By the way, he also does my vinyl. Give me a shout if you are in need of the kick azz custom paint work.
Eddie
Attached Thumbnails My Boat Show pics-dsc02459-large-.jpg  
Old 02-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance

Here is the finishing touch. The plates on the side of the blower are 1/16" aluminum and they are painted, not decals. They were painted by Scott Coile (littledcsrodshop). He also painted the valve covers. Let me tell you something. This guy is so full of talent. His painting skills are only surpassed by his imagination. If any of you guys need a car, boat, motorcycle, big wheel, wagon, etc painted and want a top notch job without the top notch guys rediculous pricing, he is the man for the job. He has done several award winning paint jobs and once you see his work, you will understand why. Scott amazes me more with every job he does for me. By the way, he also does my vinyl. Give me a shout if you are in need of the kick azz custom paint work.
Eddie
I call it like it is..Kudo's is deserved. Another kick azz detailed motor job on a great boat. I really like the fact that the power was dialed down to run on pump gas, and can be turned up at anytime. In January I drove a boat with one of your motors in it, another great package, and she ran flawlessly..just keep doing what your doing best and maybe expand your horizons to what the future has in the next decade..turbos
Old 02-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance

Eddie

I'm nearly at a loss for words, so I'll just say.. There's such an incredible amount of time, talent, and ofcourse $$$ that goes into a build of that caliber, and for work to be done at the level it ought to be done at.. So for me to be included in the collaborative effort with so many skilled craftsmen along with being given "artistic freedom" to run is truly an honor to say the least !!!

Thanks bro !!
Old 02-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No wonder you dont answer the phone!!! Glad to see some of those Eddie Young engines in the photos!!

Keep up the great work brotha!! I'll be calling you about the race boat soon, gotta small project for ya!

Thanks for posting! It helps those of us who cant make it see some of it!!

John