Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Douggie Fresh, Cigarette1, etc... >

Douggie Fresh, Cigarette1, etc...

Notices

Douggie Fresh, Cigarette1, etc...

Old 06-24-2002, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 3,010 Likes on 987 Posts

Hey G, I heard there might be some plans to head over to his casa for a little pick-me up diner with the crew? You in or what?
Old 06-24-2002, 06:36 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in ... let me know a date and time.
Old 06-24-2002, 07:31 PM
Registered

Hey Air Gair, sorry the wife was such a bundle of nerves, she just get's scared when the boat comes out of the water, she's a bit of a freak, she seems to do fine with it when she is driving though, any way sorry if she was a pain in the ass.

Send our best to Rick if you guys go to see him

Thanks again for takin us out with you
Old 06-24-2002, 07:36 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Jimbo ... she was fine. I can only imagine how she felt after hanging around the scene and then heading into big water ... she's a trooper.

I'm sure Rick will have a special thanks for you, taking care of his boat and getting it back to port safely.

G

Last edited by cigarette1; 06-24-2002 at 07:38 PM.
Old 06-24-2002, 07:37 PM
Registered

Air Gair!!!! We made it back on Sat alright, but damn I took a salt shower on the way!! I was going pretty slow, just barely on plane trying to keep it smooth through the swells, but everytime we hit one a bunch of water came over at us. About 3/4 of the way back I went a little faster and was able to get on top of things and had a better ride...I don't know if the ride was better because the water got smoother or because I was going faster. I'm still learning the best way to get through this stuff, but am having fun doing it.

Thanks to Cigarette1, Douggie, Jimbo, Jeffrey, and everyone else for letting us tag along with you guys. We had fun and want to do it again!! We'll be sending in our SCOPE membership app soon...

It's good to hear things are OK with Rick32.. We didn't meet him, but I recognized the boat when I saw it.
Old 06-24-2002, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 3,010 Likes on 987 Posts

Bada-bing!!! I don't know all of the details but I'm sure you are invited too! I'll find out more and pass it along.

Tank
Old 06-25-2002, 12:54 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Hey LakeRacer and Mr. Campbell ..... You want some of this ????
Old 06-25-2002, 01:14 PM
Registered

Hey Greg- S.R. you and your wife don't need to thank us for boating with us, you guys are welcome to hang out anytime

I am sorry I did'nt wait up for you guys, that water was pretty nasty that day and I was just trying to concentrate on driving Rick's boat back...I did'nt have the heart to tell him I did'nt have much experience driving a twin screw, but according to Jeff and Gary I did pretty good and the boat got back to Lido just fine

For Yard House runs you might want to launch out of H.B. instead of Newport, the wife probably hates the rough like mine
Old 06-25-2002, 03:20 PM
The Walls have ears....
Charter Member

Talking You Caught Me!

Ya, you caught me lurk'n.
Hell yes, we want some of that. Laurie and I were just talking about making a trip out Friday the 5th & 6th to look at some boats. We were planning a BBQ at C2's (Craig B) home in Riverside. We are going to need a break, her family is all staying at our home due to the fire up north (ShowLow, AZ). I have four tickets to the D-Backs & San Fran, but I could give them up to her family so we could get away. Her and I will discuss it more, due to a 5 hour drive for two days.
So I get it, your moved into the new place and out boating again?
Later
Boatless
Old 06-25-2002, 03:28 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Mike ... we'll see what's happening that weekend .... I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get you in the boat one of those days. What happened to LakeRacer ... he was talkin' all that shizzy in December and I've not heard nor seen him around. Tell him to bring that Offshore boat offshore, he needs to be aclimated(sic).

G

Quick Reply: Douggie Fresh, Cigarette1, etc...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.