Frisina on Frisini Motorsports: ‘In Business and Not in Any Danger’

Notices

Frisina on Frisini Motorsports: ‘In Business and Not in Any Danger’

Old 02-23-2012, 06:59 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
I have not read the other thread...it's the nagativity around here is why I took a 6mos leave..and I see I havent missed much.
Come on Bro we have been together on this board since the new board went live in 2000....I have been around this site since it went live and on line.....some where I even have a sticker that said Charter member #1....what has changed over the last 12 years???? The membership count is off the hook....but the winter season has led to so many cabin fever and serious playground keyboard brawls....hell I was even in the middle of the Apache Wars for a long time.....I took off years and came back to the same stuff.....sometime it's entertaining sometimes it is disgusting but one thing is for sure it is OSO!!!!
Old 02-23-2012, 07:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by sean stinson
Come on Bro we have been together on this board since the new board went live in 2000....I have been around this site since it went live and on line.....some where I even have a sticker that said Charter member #1....what has changed over the last 12 years???? The membership count is off the hook....but the winter season has led to so many cabin fever and serious playground keyboard brawls....hell I was even in the middle of the Apache Wars for a long time.....I took off years and came back to the same stuff.....sometime it's entertaining sometimes it is disgusting but one thing is for sure it is OSO!!!!
I dont know buddy, Im all for fun...but lately Im tired of the negativity, and the agenda of some these guys. This is a tough enough business in the state of the economy we are in...Im not into speculation..Im all about the facts. You know me, Im positive, and love the boat business. Im just going back to concentrating on building boats. BTW..swing by when you come through again, we got room...Jeff
Old 02-23-2012, 08:17 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

I dont know buddy, Im all for fun...but lately Im tired of the negativity, and the agenda of some these guys. This is a tough enough business in the state of the economy we are in...Im not into speculation..Im all about the facts. You know me, Im positive, and love the boat business. Im just going back to concentrating on building boats. BTW..swing by when you come through again, we got room...Jeff
That might be sooner than you think my friend.....I have some things going to Havasu in the near future!!!!

I agree with you on all the negativity bro.....it's hard enough to earn a buck these days especially in the industry we try to stay married to!!!!! Rumors are just that rumors!!!!
Old 02-23-2012, 08:26 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Thank You Matt...I have not read the other thread...it's the nagativity around here is why I took a 6mos leave..and I see I havent missed much.
You need a good squelch button and this site rocks... You know it J.

Sift through the BS and there is solid gold here, you just have to get a little dirty finding it, just like anything else that is worth it there is efficient thinking involved!

Just like life in general I guess.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:32 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Don't know if it applies specifically here but this is a good outlook in assessing rumors...

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." -Winston Churchill
Old 02-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For anyone interested, John Cunningham gave statement on his Facebook page stating how he has left Frisini on good terms and that they are very much still in the boat building business...... I'll leave it up to him to cut and paste his statement here if he wants to but from the sound of it Frisini is doing very well and I wish them the best of luck.......
Old 02-24-2012, 03:50 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

I will cut and paste it but I will omit the phone #

My phone has been ringing off the hook so i am going to set the record straight:

Frisini Motorsports is doing great and we had just sold 4 - 32 Spectre cats over the last month. From inception, my position with Frisini was Branding the new business and Marketing & Sales of the boats we produced. My position as Chief Operating Officer was temporary until we could find a suitable candidate to take my place. In the last year and a half we sold and built close to 30 boats with 8 boats on the production floor now. Tony Frisina has been great friend to me and has done an amazing job with building a brand new boat company from the ground up. Frank is taking over the reigns of the company and is extremely qualified to do so and has been a pleasure to work with him. Frisini will continue to put out high quality performance boats and their full line of models are available to anyone who is in the market.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me, the Frisini Employees for doing such a great job and to all my customers at Frisini Motorsports. I enjoyed building your custom works of art.

If you have any questions or need to contact me, feel free to text me at .
Old 02-25-2012, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't believe I missed the thread. Glad to hear all is well at spectre.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matt,

Any chance you can speak to Frisini about posting some pictures of the 43 Cat they are finishing up. They have a few pictures of it being painted on their Facebook page. The renderings look pretty sweet.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:43 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default 43 cat

I would like to see pictures of it also,as I will be insuring it for a long time client. and hope to insure many more of them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.