Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What's your name??? (Boat name?) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/272031-whats-your-name-boat-name.html)

bcfountain 03-07-2012 08:07 AM

my fountain 10 meter,,,,,,10 the hard way

Teo 03-07-2012 08:11 AM

How about "Bob"?

wrinkleface 03-07-2012 08:30 AM

my last 2 were "Bum Czech" I am mostly Czech & please don't send me a bad check!!!! new boat, new wife soon, new name!!! can't say it now!!!:daz:

rumrunner29 03-07-2012 08:32 AM

Named my 88 scarab panther BELLY DANCER after the scarab that Burt Reynolds drove in the movie cannonball run....it was the first offshore boat I had ever seen.

The Baja is named RUMRUNNER. I named it after a favorite beverage of mine that I found in Key West years ago......and for my love of Captain Morgan.....LOL.

Remember! Naming a boat is fun and it should say something about you!

Donzi Dude 03-07-2012 08:48 AM

U only live once
what we were saying when we bought our 35ZR

Dave M 03-07-2012 08:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My name was from the previous owner. NO-F'N-WAY am I going to change it! LOL!

Tom A. 03-07-2012 09:06 AM

2 Attachment(s)
"Necessary Evil"

I had bought my boat in Feb '07, couldn't come up with a good name for months. I was in Miami for the boat show in Feb '08 at a cocktail party talking with my friend Bob and Bob Teague. As the discussions progressed and we were discussing the stupid amounts of money and aggravation this sport takes, Bob Teague said " Well I guess it is a necessary evil for what we love." I stopped him right there and thanked him for naming my boat!

Before the Donzi, I had a 29' Kryptonite named "Black Label".
I always wanted a black boat, love Jack Daniels, and the term black label usually refers to the best.

My first go-fast boat was a 22' Donzi named "Mental Therapy".
Self explanatory there!

007joe 03-07-2012 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by fabin61 (Post 3635408)
I live on Lake Erie. My boat name is Iri'e. Carribean Slang term, as in everything's iri'e, mon. Everything's good is how I translate it.
Get questioned all the time about it. Erie, Iri'e. Fun conversation starter.

My last boat was "Irie Mon" for my love of the caribbean, and (at that point) very carefree living :drink: Always got questioned on this name
My first boat was "$ingles", mostly because I was single and it took up all my money at that time.... People thought I loved strippers though...

1 MAIDEN AMERICA 03-07-2012 10:00 AM

"MAIDEN AMERICA"
Iron Maiden's one of my favs and they had a Maiden Japan album
It has an American Flag down the side
Boats are maidens
And it was, Made in America
"Team America, f*** yeah"

HALLETT FAN 03-07-2012 10:06 AM

Better to have no name than a stupid one ...Imo