Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I need your help to get married (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27205-i-need-your-help-get-married.html)

batboatracer 06-24-2002 01:05 AM

I need your help to get married

OK please help. I am engaged and about to get married. We want to get married on the water, on a boat. I don't want it to be on some stupid cruiser. We are in the going to have a small simple service with about 13-15 people. I am hoping a fellow OSO member can help us out with mabey a sunseeker, big Apache or Cigarette. The reception will be only about 30 minutes away. If we can't, we will get married on a small island in the rhodes river, in the Chesapeake bay. All of you guys are invited. We don't have a specific date set, but some time in late Aug earily Sept. Has anyone else done this type of wedding? Any help or advice would be greatly aprecaited. Thanks again Joe
[email protected]

BatGirl 06-24-2002 03:29 AM

Hey Batboatracer,
I Don't get it??:confused: :confused:
If you want a wedding on the water, you and your lovely wife to be, shoud get in the "Bat Boat" and take your vow's, and have all your freind's come to the ceremony by boat to participate.
After all is said and done, All can boat to the next stop for the reception party. Kinda like a Poker Run.
When you and your new wife want to leave the party.you can get in your BAT BOAT and go to your private island!!!! Nobody will even know that you are missing.:eek: :eek:
Gee, I think I know who you might be:confused: :confused:
There is not alot of us Bat People around.
Best of Luck,
BG XO;) ;)

SunseekerNY 06-24-2002 11:19 AM

Dear Batboatracer:

I think that is a terrific idea. If I ever get married again, I shall do same. If you want to charter a Sunseeker, we are the people to deal with for multiple reasons.

One of the web sites I design/market/manage is www.nauticalholiday.com They do both day charters and term charters. It is a division of Jim Ross Yacht Sales. Jim Ross is the US importer for Sunseeker. Olive Cappiali is the director, beyond a pleasure to deal with and an expert in this field. Your fiance will thank you, trust me. Her telephone number is (203) 637-0270, Greenwich, CT.

Let me know how things turn out.

Congratulations and good luck!

Jennifer

Dear BatGirl:

Please contact me when you have a chance. I want to take you up on your offer to help me out with PowerboatingCharities.com I'd like to get together for a meeting the next time you are in NY. I'd like to do a promotion with all of the bat boats - since you offered.

Thank you!

BAJA342 06-24-2002 11:23 AM

I got married last July 4th on the boat at the Chesapeake Inn then had a small recp. there. It was very nice.

boot 06-24-2002 01:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well , If I have it ready , I would offer my boat and my services . I have a 39' express cat with a 12' beam .Seats about 8-9 and plenty more room to stand . WHere are you at ? If you have quesions e-mail me at [email protected]

Just 2 things :
1 Make sure the women have hair ties to keep the hair out of the blower belts .
2 make sure the wedding party can keep up when we cruise off into the sunset !!:D JOE