Notices

Statement Marine

Old 03-17-2012, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Statement Marine

Was able to tour the factory yesterday and it was so nice to see a boat manufacturer busy!

Mike took over two hours out of his day to show us around and Nick spent some time speaking with us as well. Great guys!

Might be a repost but they have 2 50' cats in the works, a 42 in final stages, over 7 CC's being built and a new 44 stand up in the design phases.

Mike showed us their new 368 SUV Crossover which in person is unbelievable. I never thought I would like a CC but this boat was amazing!

Many thanks to Mike again for showing us around. Looking forward to seeing them at some poker runs!
Old 03-17-2012, 07:38 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up

Great to hear Mark !

For those that want a Virtual Tour see images here:

STATEMENT MARINE SHOP TOUR Click here !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 03-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 67 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by chattviper
Was able to tour the factory yesterday and it was so nice to see a boat manufacturer busy!

Mike took over two hours out of his day to show us around and Nick spent some time speaking with us as well. Great guys!

Might be a repost but they have 2 50' cats in the works, a 42 in final stages, over 7 CC's being built and a new 44 stand up in the design phases.

Mike showed us their new 368 SUV Crossover which in person is unbelievable. I never thought I would like a CC but this boat was amazing!

Many thanks to Mike again for showing us around. Looking forward to seeing them at some poker runs!
everything that I have seen from that factory is nothing short of amazing.....so which one did you order?
Old 03-17-2012, 09:23 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Bullhead
everything that I have seen from that factory is nothing short of amazing....
I agree ....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 03-17-2012, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark, before you trade her in, I want to buy the Wilsoned SCX's!
Old 03-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AWESOME!!! those boats are badass
1 page
If this wouldve been statement going outa buisness, it woulda been 4 pages already
Old 03-17-2012, 09:06 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Statement has full attention to detail
Old 03-17-2012, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Yes, their place and staff is amazing. Took a lunch ride in their 387SUV Crossover CC and it's unreal. The detail they go into is so nice.

So Mark to answer your question, yes, I'm looking and yes it's a Statement. However, I give no more details till you do with your next boat!!

Originally Posted by Bullhead
everything that I have seen from that factory is nothing short of amazing.....so which one did you order?
Old 03-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I got to get in & look around 1 of the 42s they had at DS in 2010 & it was nothing short of amazing, the attention to detail everywhere, the only thing I found that didnt fit was me trying to go into the cuddy. The doorway was just a little tight, But im sure I could find a way if the model in the brochure was in there!!!
Old 03-18-2012, 09:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 67 Likes on 31 Posts

Yes, their place and staff is amazing. Took a lunch ride in their 387SUV Crossover CC and it's unreal. The detail they go into is so nice.

So Mark to answer your question, yes, I'm looking and yes it's a Statement. However, I give no more details till you do with your next boat!!
I think a Statement would fit you perfectly...really looking forward to see what you and the Statement guys come up with.........hopefully you and Anthony will let an "outsider" hang with you at the poker runs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.