Chesapeake Bay Poker Run !!!

Notices

Chesapeake Bay Poker Run !!!

Old 06-24-2002, 08:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Chesapeake Bay Poker Run !!!

What a blast we had at the Poker Run out of Mears Point Marina!!! Was able to hang out with Spinetickler and his lovley wife and Titos and all the other great boaters on the Chesapeake that showed up.
It was a sight to see to watch all those 72 boats come out of the mouth of the Chester River and head down the Bay.
Special thanks goes out to Spinetickler and his wife Jen for letting my wife and I ride for the day and drive that beautiful 38 Cigarette of theres. What a rocket ship !!!!
Hope everyone who was there will be back for the next one that Mears and Offshore Performance plus many others put on. The food that the Nauti Goose had was FANTASTIC! and the food that was put out on Friday night and Saturday night by Annies Steak House was OUT OF THIS WORLD !!!! Also the drinks that Red Eyes Dock Bar supplied where oh so good !

Hope everyone that was there had a good time and will be back for the next one !!!!

Pwrbt33
Old 06-24-2002, 08:59 PM
Registered

Hey Pwrbt33,

My boat was sitting in your parking lot all weekend so I was not out on the water. I hope all goes well with those gear cases.
Old 06-24-2002, 10:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey 29outlaw man whats up with your boat now? It seems like everybodys boats are breaking.
Old 06-24-2002, 10:46 PM
Registered

Just having them paint the lower gear cases.
Old 06-25-2002, 06:57 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Talking BOATS !!

Hey Outlaw,
Nice boat ! We started on it yesterday afternoon. Should be done by the weekend so you can go boating. It will most likley be done sooner but I want good time to let that paint cure and harden.

Pwrbt33
Old 06-25-2002, 11:49 AM
Registered

Thanks 33, you da man!!

I figured you would be swamped this week fixing broken Poker Run boats.

This Friday, Mrs Outlaw and I are heading to OC, MD. My plan was to stop by your shop Friday and settle the bill but leave the boat. Then on my way home from OC on Sunday, I would stop by your shop, hitch it up, and haul it home!!
Old 06-25-2002, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey 29, did you think about using it out there? Everytime I go I try to bring a boat. Its a lot of fun and beleive it or not a lot of things to do and places to go besides the ocean. Also a great ramp to put in at.

And you are haveing Offshore do the work? I dont blame ya, I wont step foot in the place again where you bought it and where i bought mine.
Old 06-25-2002, 12:35 PM
Registered

That was the classiest Poker Run that we have ever attended. The food, hosting, and accomodations were all first class!!

Look forward to next years run.

OSO
Old 06-25-2002, 09:48 PM
Registered

It really was a great time! This was my first run, but from what everyone was saying it was one of the best. The weather was great, the food was fabulous, the people were terrific and the boats were incredible. A good time was had by all. I took 4 rolls of pictures and will post them as soon as I get them back.
Old 06-25-2002, 10:58 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

This was "The Best" Poker Run I have been to! Excellent food, Open Bar, Awesome boats, even though we were the 2nd smallest there, (the smallest was a Donzi in which the owner put his S.S. # in ink on his wristband........just in case)! We had a blast. The lunch stop was great, we packed 'em in at The Goose!! Hell we almost won 5,000 dollars to boot! We will be there next year no doubt! The friday night party was too much fun, up above Red Eyes with a great sunset view!! Art Lilly was there with his boat full of beauty's. Twin turbine Skater, Barry Myers Sterling powered Skater.........I could go on.........but I'll let the pictures tell the rest we'll have them soon!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Chesapeake Bay Poker Run !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.