Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "Smack Talkin'?" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/273583-smack-talkin.html)

thirdchildhood 04-02-2012 11:54 AM

I have hit 85.6 but usually 83ish is my best.........

excalibur82 04-02-2012 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by ita1iansta11ion1 (Post 3654285)
thanks guys, i feel better now.

crap, ill make an exception for the .1mph for ya.

excalibur82, if i owned a dual motor boat and it didnt break 100mph, id sell that barge. but to make a serious comparison, if you actually had enough hp to do 100+ id like to see u do that in the rough stuff. i could take a nap on a 33' in the 70's on the weekend. it must be a pretty boring ride when youre at wot.

boltspeed, what ya got?

scarabman, "Get it on. I think you should organize the single screw Barnegat Bay grudge match", these are the comments im interested in, not "Alot happened last summer.... excalibur82"

85+ in a single vee hull to be more specific, thank u

why don't you do the fun run this year in may and we will see how my barge does against your dingy that daddy bought you. Does he pay for your gas too....

the deep 04-02-2012 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by ita1iansta11ion1 (Post 3653961)
whos ready?

cmon its spring, lets hear it!

negative comments not accepted unless u run 85+mph in a single.

How bout you bring that garbage scowl to my hood , Raystown Lake in central Pa. ..... :helmet:.......

crapr6 04-02-2012 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=ita1iansta11ion1;3654285]thanks guys, i feel better now.

These threads are getting old. I am getting my boat ready in the next few weeks, once I get it ready for the water just let me know when you want to go out and run our boats. I'll be the first run for you.
My name is Erik my cell is 732-684-0992. Text me of call me when your ready to do this.
My boat does 84-85. My set up is almost the same as yours so I don't want to hear any **** about your boat has this or that. Let's just settle this BS on the water already!

ita1iansta11ion1 04-02-2012 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by excalibur82 (Post 3654324)
why don't you do the fun run this year in may and we will see how my barge does against your dingy that daddy bought you. Does he pay for your gas too....

whell tough guy, i bought the boat, i pay $500 a mo. 4 it. i took the loan out in my dads name b/c my credit blows, sorry. tell your mother i need another 60 gallons of 93. :poopoo:

crapr, my boat is gonna be at bandit 4 a month, after a few trial runs when i get it back it should be ready. hows a race from one end of silver bay to the other sound? cruise in, turn around at the end, then punch it.

scarabman 04-02-2012 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by ita1iansta11ion1 (Post 3654351)
whell tough guy, i bought the boat, i pay $500 a mo. 4 it. i took the loan out in my dads name b/c my credit blows, sorry. tell your mother i need another 60 gallons of 93. :poopoo:

crapr, my boat is gonna be at bandit 4 a month, after a few trial runs when i get it back it should be ready. hows a race from one end of silver bay to the other sound? cruise in, turn around at the end, then punch it.

[QUOTE=crapr6;3654331]

Originally Posted by ita1iansta11ion1 (Post 3654285)
thanks guys, i feel better now.

These threads are getting old. I am getting my boat ready in the next few weeks, once I get it ready for the water just let me know when you want to go out and run our boats. I'll be the first run for you.
My name is Erik my cell is 732-684-0992. Text me of call me when your ready to do this.
My boat does 84-85. My set up is almost the same as yours so I don't want to hear any **** about your boat has this or that. Let's just settle this BS on the water already!

Sounds like the challenge has been made, and accepted pending an official date in approx 4-5 weeks ??? Now we are getting somewhere.

As this will take place in my home waters I will offer impartial observation or officialling if so requested, otherwise I will just come watch for the sport of it.

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!:thankyouthankyou:

tjred 04-02-2012 01:42 PM

Make sure when this goes down someone gets some video to post.

the deep 04-02-2012 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by tjred (Post 3654377)
Make sure when this goes down someone gets some video to post.

+1 on the video ....:popcorn:

crapr6 04-02-2012 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by ita1iansta11ion1 (Post 3654351)

Sounds good to me. You have my number so hit me up when the time comes. I am sure the date and time will be posted on here.:boat:

THE 288 KID 04-02-2012 03:20 PM

Too bad your not in Michigan on my little lake, there's a plain white 30' checkmate with a single that's in the high 1teens and that's not even Maxed out.

I can't imagine your 24'-25' fountain handles the rough stuff that well at your mystical 85mph number.