Smugglers coming back to South Florida

Notices

Smugglers coming back to South Florida

Old 04-12-2012, 09:19 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

What was the story?
I was out fishing on Wednesday off Jupiter and there was a small CC found circling w no one in it. Just wondering if the stories were linked.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

A Bahamian abandoned a 22 ft CC with several hundred pounds of MJ on the beach just south of Lake Worth Inlet. Palm Beach PD picked him up walking down the beach...story didn't check out...holding him on suspicion.

This is getting to be a one a month story in Palm Beach Co as well as Broward.

This guy was probably looking to make Lake Worth Inlet and run up a canal somewhere. He probably got a call to ditch about the time he was going to run the inlet.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[youtube]Z5NvaNQCEzw[/youtube]

Last edited by c_deezy; 04-12-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

A buddy of mine found a bail of MJ floating. When they tied to pick it up it was completly ruined. In the water way too long and decayed.

I heard of people finding square packs of coke on pompano beach, but it's always a friend of a friend.

With my luck, if there was a square package floating, I would bend one of my props on it!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
A buddy of mine found a bail of MJ floating. When they tied to pick it up it was completly ruined. In the water way too long and decayed.

I heard of people finding square packs of coke on pompano beach, but it's always a friend of a friend.

With my luck, if there was a square package floating, I would bend one of my props on it!
Most of the time...if your seeing it...it's a piece of bait....you touch it...DEA is ready ti introduce you to the correctional process.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:46 AM
Registered

Received 1,820 Likes on 712 Posts

Anyone remember the story a few months back about the guys in the Keys that found something floating and thought it was coke?? One of the guys snorted a line of it and it killed him.
Never heard what it was but probably not coke or was 100% pure.

Yrs back we were on a Caribbean cruise and far out at sea when a WW II vintage, twin engine plane passed us just off the water and as slow as they could fly w/o stalling.
5 mins later on the same course we passed a stationary, ancient freighter
Old 04-13-2012, 03:37 AM
Registered

Wonder what a go fast driver makes a run. Surely its more lucrative than my factory job... LOL

Wonder is theyll subcontract you AND your boat ;-)
Old 04-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
Wonder what a go fast driver makes a run. Surely its more lucrative than my factory job... LOL

Wonder is theyll subcontract you AND your boat ;-)
Word is $85/ loaded lb.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sprink58
Seems simple enough....

We won WWII in Europe that way...covered the sky with B-17's and B-25's...superior numbers.

The smugglers have found the weak spot...they know that local LE doesn't have the budget for closely monitoring the coastline as well as all of the ICW and navigable coastal waterways.
So, now we know why you upped the HP in your boat. Yeah, deep hull with lots of dead rise, carry a bunch huh!?!?! LOl.

Yep, not only planes, but tanks also. That sherman really wasn't all that good, but you put enough of them out there and eventually one of them would hit a tiger and de-track it. Then you go around it untill the airforce could bomb it.

that was also the theory behind D-day. Make them run out of bullets. The boys were actually lucky, they thought it would be the fifth wave that took the beach, ended up being the third.

Learning lots in your classes?
Old 04-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Registered

I just need 2 1350's for my boat to get started

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.