Loto -- First Time This Weekend >

Loto -- First Time This Weekend

Notices

Loto -- First Time This Weekend

Old 06-26-2002, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Loto -- First Time This Weekend

Well, on the water anyway. Have played golf up there for the last 6 years. Finally getting on the water, there are 5 couples and two boats. One is a 2001 292 formula named dollars and sense and the other is an older scarab painted yellow with red and white checkers.

My wife and I are designated "fender *****es" for the weekend since we aren't on our boat. HOWEVER, we are bringing beads. 1500 sets to be exact. Where in PC is the best place to park for proper "bead distribution activities"?

We are staying at Lake Chateau/Lake Chalet. Anybody know this place? Its just west of Grand Glaize bridge.

Who's going to be there and where is everybody going Saturday night?

later.

Paul
Old 06-26-2002, 01:43 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

We will be in the cove on Sat.. HTM cat with blue flames.I believe I have stayed at Lake Chateau/Lake Chalet and if I remember correct the ramp sucked. The state park ramp PB2 if real close to you.
Rich
Old 06-26-2002, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

i'll be in the cove on sat. too. 33' Outlaw w/ purple & yellow graphics....named INSANITY.

as far as a good place to anchor for proper "Bead Distribution Activities".....it depends on how crazy you want to get. you can distribute beads all over the cove. for a wild time, you can anchor just across from the houseboats, which makes the other side of the infamous "Gauntlet", or you can raft up in the middle of the cove. most of the larger performance boats and cruisers choose the middle. either place is a good time.....

chad
Old 06-26-2002, 02:08 PM
Registered

JBK -
Thanks, I'd like to meet you. You, Shane and Tbone are some of the funniest mo-fo's on the board. We'll look for you.

Later.
Old 06-26-2002, 02:46 PM
Registered

LOL! you want to meet us.....i don't think you know what you are getting yourself into.....

the three amigos will be in rare form this weekend.... we'll either be in INSANITY or Tbag's cig!!
Old 06-27-2002, 09:25 AM
Registered

Ok, you're on. If we can find you!!!! My wife is a 6' tall blonde amazon that can take out anybody, anytime. LOL!!!

What road is Shooters on need to know if we don't go by boat. We have DD going, so we should be fine to drive around.
Old 06-27-2002, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dang! Can't remember the name of the road that Shooter's is on, but it is the same road as the hospital. Road winds back in quite a ways, past a golf course and then eventually ends up at their parking lot.
Old 06-27-2002, 01:28 PM
Registered

the road is called Nichols Rd. i think it actually turns into Lake Road as you wind back there. you will turn north off of 54 onto Nichols Rd. the turn is just across from Paul's Cashsaver (Grocery Store). stay on this road as it winds through the Sycamore Creek Golf course. stay on this road, as you continue way, way back. you will see the Shooter's 21 sign. if you take a right turn at the Shooter's 21 sign, the Pit Stop (Dorsey's) is on your right hand side. if nothing else, just follow all of the cars on a sat. night...LOL!

hope this helps.
Old 06-27-2002, 02:08 PM
Registered

Perfect, thanks guys.
Old 06-27-2002, 08:19 PM
TulsaLarry

Eyezlee

Good luck on your trip to LOTO. With 1500 sets of beads there is no reason for me to wish you a good time, it is just going to happen.

Don't forget the pixs to share.

Oh guys, I have met Mrs. Eyezlee and she is tall enough to whip your butt and she is also easy on the eyeZZZ.

Quick Reply: Loto -- First Time This Weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.