US Appeals Court rules Pledge of Allegience Unconstitutional >

US Appeals Court rules Pledge of Allegience Unconstitutional

Notices

US Appeals Court rules Pledge of Allegience Unconstitutional

Old 06-28-2002, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by supercrash
Sure we can say those rights were revoked...Your god still sees no problem with killing thousands on innocent women and children , he encourages rape , insest , murdering your own family and other terrible things...if you have faith in someone that commits the worst of the worst of crimes then you a sick f**k...your god is a sick f**k..

fact that your god is a murdering manic that repeatedly wipes out entire groups of people over and over again , he encourages the armies to slice children into pieces and to rape the women...You guys must love killing kids and raping women... ...because there is plenty of it in the bible...Someday we might be able to get rid of this terrible brain wash we call religion.....
Allright CRASH, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! You talk about respect, GET SOME! Calm down and quit ruining our board! Respect others beliefs even if they are different from yours! If you cannot do that then get off our board. You WERE behaving but once AGAIN you have gone TO FAR! An intelligent OT debate is one thing, but you have once again gone to the EXTREME! Your insults will no longer be tolerated. I may not believe in a god, but I RESPECT those who do and have a very LOVING wife that is a Born Again Christian that respects ME! I don't force my ways on her or others and she doesn't force her beliefs on me! You don't want it shoved down your throat then stop doing that VERY SAME thing to others here!
Old 06-28-2002, 11:54 AM
Registered

Thank you Shane.

SC...I'm adding you to the list of people who are name callers.
Old 06-28-2002, 12:04 PM
Luke_Chinewalker

supercrash- why don't you go to a reglious board and talk about boats

oh and GOD bless you

Last edited by Luke_Chinewalker; 06-28-2002 at 12:25 PM.

Old 06-28-2002, 12:28 PM
supercrash

Shane respect others rights , Even if they support murdering women and children...I think not , I CANNOT RESPECT ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS KILLING CHILDREN , sorry guys maybe my standards are to high for you guys to achieve..

Jim...Didn't our second President sign a treaty saying
"THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS IN NO WAY FOUNDED ON CHRISTIAN VALUES"

And didn't Thomas Jefferson fight for the seperation of church and state...?

do you get it yet....?....

The phrase "in god we trust was added to coins

The phrase "under god" was added to the pledge

The country didn't start this way....It was changed this way..

When the President starts everyday by praying in the white house with his little group , what god do you think he is praying to...?...When we say under god we all know what god we are talking about

Old 06-28-2002, 12:36 PM
mlitefan

If you are an atheist, why is this so damn important to you...If you KNOW God does not exist, shouldn't that be enough for YOU?

If you don't believe, don't say it..What harm has been done?

Good GOD, what has happened to common sense in this great country of ours?

To OUTLAW it has taken my right TO say it away...It is just that simple...

I swore I was not going to participate in this crap anymore but damn…enough is enough…

Old 06-28-2002, 12:39 PM
Registered

SC, This will be my last post on this topic as you have not been able to argue against the main point I was making. I don't care what a future president decided to say, I am concerned about what the Founding fathers said, and I mean the majority of them. Obviously not all of them thought the same, just like today. You may agree, disagree, change the focus to name calling, badmouth God, claim that we all support murder, or whatever else you decide to do to skirt the topic. You cannot change the FACT that our Founding fathers came to this land to excercise their GOD GIVEN UNALIENABLE RIGHTS TO PURSUE LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. If you are smart, you will refrain from continuing your pointless assault on our intelligence, but I have a feeling you will not. To everyone else, let SC argue by himself please.

Have a nice day...
Old 06-28-2002, 12:52 PM
Registered

The judge from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals stayed his ruling, so the pledge can still be recited. He did not give a reason for the decision.
Old 06-28-2002, 12:58 PM
supercrash

Jim....?...

"Their god given rights , To pursue LIFE , LIBERTY , AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS"

where did you find that quote in the bible....?....Where does god give us these rights....?.....

Anyway , I will ignore that you even said that...

Mlite...I can't explain it to you...I guess , In the way that Spiderman and Superman have crime fighting in their blood , I have something in me that wants to fight religion...The "force" has already made me read the bible and educate my self on the bible....Most people learn about the bible from church , but I like to enlighten people on the REAL bible...The REAL god......Yes I talk about killing kids and women , but I am just reporting to you what your god has done , don't kill the messenger if you don't like the message....most people won't point out the horrors of the bible to you but I will....

Old 06-28-2002, 01:08 PM
Registered

I'm actually praying to a god right now..........the Board God and wanting this thread to be 86'd. I'm not gonna throw yet another set of opinions on here, especially when we're now into religion and such.

Lets get boating again shall we
Old 06-28-2002, 01:29 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Kaama, Amen to that!!!! Actually I think I'll pray for Crash and Cat, it couldn't hurt, could it????

Quick Reply: US Appeals Court rules Pledge of Allegience Unconstitutional

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.