Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   !! ALERT!! Right coasters- it's okay to let your daughters go out this weekend. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27466-alert-right-coasters-its-okay-let-your-daughters-go-out-weekend.html)

PhantomChaos 06-26-2002 03:42 PM

!! ALERT!! Right coasters- it's okay to let your daughters go out this weekend.

A crew of four from the left coast are heading for South Beach / Miami / Fort Lauderdale tonight and will be there until Sunday night. Trust me when I tell you that it is purely a business trip and we will have no time to socialize or party at all. So it will be safe to let your daughters go out, especially to the South Beach area. We will be in meetings and working.

Risk Taker 06-26-2002 03:45 PM

Re: !! ALERT!! Right coasters- it's okay to let your daughters go out this weekend.

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
A crew of four from the left coast are heading for South Beach / Miami / Fort Lauderdale tonight ............ We will be in meetings and working.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tbonepmp 06-26-2002 03:46 PM

Right... Right....

Okay, well just be careful and try not to get arrested for hanging out in Junior-High parking lots and stalking teenagers again....
I know you are better than that.... withstand the urge... you must fight it!!!!!!!!!!:D :p :eek:

jawbreakerkid 06-26-2002 03:59 PM

....hmmmm, that is funny. ssherman called me yesterday to tell me that nort awoke in the middle of the night to a terrible banging sound. as he listened further, he realized it was someone violently banging on his door. bang, bang, bang.....bang, bang, bang!!! after getting out of bed to check out the situation, he saw that it was a 15-year-old girl banging on the door. he finally decided to open his door and let her out.......:D :D :p

Tbonepmp 06-26-2002 04:03 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

PhantomChaos 06-26-2002 04:06 PM

JBK-

That joke is HUGE for such a little guy!!!

I am laughing my a$$ off. :D :D :D :D

ssherman 06-26-2002 06:37 PM

ROTFLMAO:D @JBK and Nort because they are both vertically challenged. And tbone is just challenged........He cant even make a bed:o :D :p

BADA BING 06-26-2002 06:51 PM

Yeah it should be ok to let your daugters out, there's not much to fear with Nort being out there, he will be blow drying his hair in between meetings and that leaves no room for hang time at the local Jr. highs:D :D

Nort you opened the door for all this $h!+:D

PS, How many sunglasses are you bringing???:D

Steamin Rice 06-26-2002 08:01 PM

Originally posted by BADA BING
Yeah it should be ok to let your daugters out, there's not much to fear with Nort being out there, he will be blow drying his hair in between meetings and that leaves no room for hang time at the local Jr. highs:D :D

Nort you opened the door for all this $h!+:D

PS, How many sunglasses are you bringing???:D

Ouch!!!:D :D :D

RiverGirl 06-27-2002 12:52 AM

LMAO:D