Notices

Paging Strike

Old 06-27-2002, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Paging Strike

Strike,could you post the best driving directions to your marina from the Queenston/lewiston bridge please.We will be trailering in in the early hours of Saturday morning and the last thing I want to do is get lost in downtown Tonawanda with the trailer on
Sounds like we are in for perfect weather for the run,looking forward to a great day.

Thanks
Old 06-27-2002, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Take the I-190 north, exit Buffalo Ave. just before you cross the bridge. Follow Buffalo Ave. south. You will go through LaSalle suburb. When you reach a light just before an overpass, turn right. Follow that rd. (turns into River Rd. (about 6 miles) When the road opens up wide, we are just past the park (launch ramp is there) on the right. You will see boat and a couple of large buildings. (blue and tan).
Schooners is 2 blocks down. I will be there at 8:30.
Launch at the ramp at the park. Follow the river up stream to the entrance of the Little River. Our marina has the Sunoco sign. Schooner is just past us.
I will private my cell no.