Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who is ready for Lake Lanier PR ? Here's a VID (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/277219-who-ready-lake-lanier-google-page-ranking-heres-vid.html)

Cash Bar 05-25-2012 01:05 PM

Who is ready for Lake Lanier PR ? Here's a VID

Time for a head count. If you aren't in yet, get with the program and enjoy the southern hospitality. Only $100 entry fee all for charity.

http://youtu.be/1Glvcl9DUcc

:evilb::thankyouthankyou:

DirtyMoney 05-25-2012 06:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It will be a blast hope to see everyone there!

DirtyMoney 05-25-2012 06:02 PM

Register here www.lanierpartners.org

barrete1 05-25-2012 06:21 PM

Looking forward to this one. We used to live in Atlanta & always had a good time on Lanier. We're heading over from Charlotte with some friends and have some coming up from J'ville too.

windship 05-25-2012 10:41 PM

As of today we have 92 entries, we are confident the number will push to 250. On the website we have posted Who's coming boat names. We elected not to share people names respecting privacy. We, at Lanier Partners, are so very excited all of you are attending to help us reach our goal of $130,000 all to be awarded to Camp Sunshine, making a HUGE difference to kids diagnosed with cancer and their families bringing them together so they know they are not alone in such a devastating time, and to Naval Seals kids of fallen soldiers and last but not least Children's Healthcare. We are working hard on details everyday. We have free support from Cox Media and their four participating radio stations including 97.1 The River. Please check the www.lanierpartners.org website often for updates on details of docks at Sunset Cove and accommodations. Online sponsorships are encouraged and most helpful to reach our goal. To be clear, all expenses of this poker run are taken care of before we have accepted the first dollar from you and I assure you ALL of your dollars go directly to the charities, so please help us help those in need, tell all your friends and let's have a memorable weekend we can all be proud of.

windship 05-25-2012 10:54 PM

You will not only be treated to a concert with Ed Roland and the Sweet Tea Project(of Collective Soul fame) but as an entered boat you will have a chance to win a NEW 2012 Dodge Challenger as our Grand Prize!

ROGMAN 05-26-2012 07:54 AM

I'm in!!!!
Signed up for this run as a sponsor a few months ago.
Great cause!!!
So looking forward to this run.
Jon

tomcei 05-26-2012 09:54 AM

can't wait!!

Cash Bar 05-26-2012 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by windship (Post 3695940)
As of today we have 92 entries, we are confident the number will push to 250. On the website we have posted Who's coming boat names. We elected not to share people names respecting privacy. We, at Lanier Partners, are so very excited all of you are attending to help us reach our goal of $130,000 all to be awarded to Camp Sunshine, making a HUGE difference to kids diagnosed with cancer and their families bringing them together so they know they are not alone in such a devastating time, and to Naval Seals kids of fallen soldiers and last but not least Children's Healthcare. We are working hard on details everyday. We have free support from Cox Media and their four participating radio stations including 97.1 The River. Please check the www.lanierpartners.org website often for updates on details of docks at Sunset Cove and accommodations. Online sponsorships are encouraged and most helpful to reach our goal. To be clear, all expenses of this poker run are taken care of before we have accepted the first dollar from you and I assure you ALL of your dollars go directly to the charities, so please help us help those in need, tell all your friends and let's have a memorable weekend we can all be proud of.

John, thank YOU for bringing poker runs back to where it all started. CHARITY.

I would not miss a Lanier event ever, but I am working the phone hard to bring as many others as possible.

Greg

debcod2 05-26-2012 08:01 PM

Havent signed up yet but we are definatley going to be there.