Hey i thought we were still in a bad economy

Notices

Hey i thought we were still in a bad economy

Old 06-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts
Default Hey i thought we were still in a bad economy

I had the Formula 400SS listed for sale and along comes someone with cash and wants to buy it. it sure sucks when you have sellers remorse and it isn't even gone yet.

But sure good to see that someone is buying besides me.
Attached Thumbnails Hey i thought we were still in a bad economy-scope-2010-springfling-4.jpg  
Old 06-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet 400ss. I bet you will miss her. Artie
Old 06-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wink

Don't let those dollars burn a hole in your pocket to fast, with what's going on in the economy today you made need some CASH! here in the near future!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 06-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 532 Likes on 329 Posts

Hope and Joy is def a beautiful Formula!

The FastTechs are awesome boats too. Maybe there's one for you in the near future!

Old 06-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Registered

i think its in spite of the gov't, not because of what the gov't is doing. hope you put back into something you enjoy as much.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Look at all the 40-60k cars and trucks flying out of auto dealers in last few months and either economy is better than they are telling us or they are giving money away for financing again,either way its a good thing to get stuff moving..
Old 06-02-2012, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by h20 toie
I had the Formula 400SS listed for sale and along comes someone with cash and wants to buy it. it sure sucks when you have sellers remorse and it isn't even gone yet.

Congrats on the sale... had my 400SS for sale for 2 years and in Febuary came the first couple to look at it, they bought it and had 3 calls on it the month of March just before we closed... i missed it last weekend for sure. Luckily every one of my friends have boats so I got out on the water last weekend.

I will be shopping within 30 days i hope!! I bought an estate sale from my neighbor that passed away, went in and completly gutted the place, painters are showing up today and will be hanging the kitchen this week!!! Have it on the market by mid june.

Pat
Old 06-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by h20 toie

That's what I need, someone with CASH!!
Old 06-02-2012, 08:59 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Bert u would definitely have sellers remorse if the Lavey goes. I hear you about the cash. Unreal how many can not get a boat loan in todays world. I think at one time we all had at least something that was sold and regreted it afterwards. I'm guilty also.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BUP
Bert u would definitely have sellers remorse if the Lavey goes. I hear you about the cash. Unreal how many can not get a boat loan in todays world. I think at one time we all had at least something that was sold and regreted it afterwards. I'm guilty also.
Oh I'm have sellers remorse now just having it up for sale. I don't want to sell, selling the boat is not about my decision, it's 4 against 1, I lose! SUXS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.