Notices

Blue Moon, Question?

Old 07-01-2002, 06:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Blue Moon, Question?

Blue Moon, Are you Steve Wilson from Active Thunder? If you are your not to bright! It seems to me that after the last go around you would have learned from your mistakes, I am being nice by calling them mistakes! Why is the status my boat so disconcerning to you? It's like you are threatened by what's going on at PowerPlay! If you are Steve Wilson from Active Thunder you are doing a disservice to Pat and all of your customers, AT has one hell of a boat. With all the postive feedback on the 37' hitting triple #'s owners of AT boats should be proud! If you are Steve Wilson you have just put another black eye on AT!! Not to smart!

I can remember all of your posts, using different screen names, attacking PowerPlay and myself using the same tone. I always replied same way, "If you have issues with PowerPlay, deal with them there, not here unless you have facts, not BS"

I will say this only once,STAY THE F*CK OUT OF MY BUISNESS, I've had enough of your SH*T!!!!!!

Robbie

Last edited by DEFYN GRAVITY; 07-02-2002 at 07:50 AM.
Old 07-01-2002, 07:43 PM
supercrash

Too Old...I agree , I love the boats and it hurts to see the kids play that has surronded them...hope things get better..

Old 07-02-2002, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pass the POPCORN PLEASE!
Old 07-02-2002, 09:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Blue Moon, Steve Wilson from Active Thunder, or what ever name you are using today,
I thought I spelled it out clearly in the first post on this thread, "STAY THE F*CK OUT OF MY BUSINESS, I've had enought of your SH*T!!!!!!" Within 2 hours of posting that statement I recieve a private E-mail from you asking if I enjoyed venting and trying to explain about how you knew the boat was painted. I must admit, you've got some big Kahones', or your missing some brain cells! It's like sticking your hand in the fire, burning it, and just to see if it will happen again, you stick your hand plus your arm in again?? Not to bright! I posted the pictures in response your questions even thought it was asked sarcastically and derogatory. At the time I had no idea that it was you, then you were called out by someone else who had picked up on the attitude from your posts. Once you saw the thread go in a different direct than you plan, ie; you being ID'ed, you deleted the thread. It would not have come to this if you had left the other thread alone. I feel like I'm being stocked, I have a online STOCKER, is that illegal? You look like a fool! The funny thing is, I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! I'VE NEVER TALKED TO YOU!!

As you said in your E-mail to me you have issues with Dan Weinstein @ PowerPlay, BIG F*UCKIN DEAL!! That is YOUR problem, NOT MINE! You have dragged me into your war with PP! Do you lay awake in bed at night and think of ways to screw Dan & PowerPlay? You don't have a life outside of your hate for PP do you? You worked for Dan Weinstein at PowerPlay over 10 years ago and it is still EATING YOU UP!!! HOW SAD

These are the facts as I understand them:
PP's facts:
PP built our 33' PP in 1996, AS PROMISSED!
PP is building our 38' right now, late, but it is being built AS PROMISSED!

YOUR facts:
Here you are, plug in todays name "______", "GET POWERPLAY, POWERPLAY SUCKS!"
Call DEFY'N GRAVITY stupid for buying a PP from DAN Weinstein Again, I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Blue Moon, Whatdoin, Supercharger, Steve Wilson from ACTIVE THUNDER, OR WHAT EVER NAME YOU ARE USING, you stuck your nose in my business for what ever reason, I do know. You hide behind all of your aliases and screen profiles and chant the same mantra "GET POWERPLAY POWERPLAY SUCKS, GET POWERPLAY POWERPLAY SUCKS" repeat for effect. What a waste of energy, what a waste of life!

I can't believe that ACTIVE THUNDER condones you conduct! You are giving AT more than a black eye, look at the previous post by a OSO member. The last time this crap came up there was other OSO members that said the same thing, "Glad I didn't buy a PP or an AT", what loss for them because both builders build incredible boats! AT has some great press with ThunderDan's boat completed and dailed in @ 102MPH, That is FANTASTIC!!!!! A great boat, Why ruin it!

All of these questions are rhetorical, no need to answer, I'm done addressing this issue UNLESS YOU choice to continue with this crap, DON'T E-mail me, DON'T CALL me, DON'T BOTHER ASKING QUESTIONS about the boat! If you don't understand the no questions comment and ask anyway, you can find my response in my first post on this thread, LAST TWO LINE!!!!!!

BLUE SKIES, Robbie

PS MY APOLOGIES TO ALL ACTIVE THUNDER OWNERS FOR THE NEGATIVE ISSUES BEING DEALT WITH HERE

Last edited by DEFYN GRAVITY; 07-02-2002 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-02-2002, 09:51 AM
Registered

i'm go'n to bayliner for next ride anyhow!!!LOL

what's that show....??celebrity death match???...you guys can use trim tabs and props to get the job done!!LOL

whatever is go'n on just use one name and stand behind your words...actions are much louder than words.
Old 07-02-2002, 10:26 AM
Registered

You can kind of see a trend with AT. They employ a guy like Steve who is unethical. Worst of all they can not or will not keep him under control. And then there is their advertising campaign. They take stabs at other companies in their ads and they even took a stab at OSO in their latest ad. They choose to attack other builders so basically what Steve is doing is not only condoned by AT it is probably encouraged. It makes their operation look like a smarmy used car dealership to me. Its really a shame because they seem to have a good product. I for one would not consider buying from a company that does business like this.

Ron
Old 07-02-2002, 10:35 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 851 Likes on 312 Posts

DEFY'N...Don't let some dork ruin your day. Your boat is going to be one of the most smokin' boats out there when its done. Maybe it's late, but thats between you and Powerplay, not you and that individual. If that dork has a problem with Dan, then he should address those issues with Dan directly, not you. All of us on this board know the deal with these types of posts anyway. AT looks to be the loser in this ring. Whether Pat at AT condones this type of behavior or not, his company looks the worse for it.

Last edited by Indy; 07-02-2002 at 11:58 AM.
Old 07-02-2002, 10:43 AM
Registered

what ever happened to the days of not being able to post anything without the ACTIVE THUNDER diehard loyals chiming in?? not that i think there pride was a bad thing but not even 1 comment about this whole thing?? cmon guys whattayathinkin??
Old 07-02-2002, 11:11 AM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

I was not going to say anything else on this subject but the last post directed at the customers prompted me to post. They have nothing to do with this and it is not fair to them drag them into it. Again, my apologies to the owners of Active Thunder boats, MY anger and the comments from other should not be directed at them in anyway, shape or form!

Robbie
Old 07-02-2002, 11:14 AM
supercrash

Pat will find his way to this thread sooner or later...

so Pat , I love the AT , great boat , I have only been in the 25 and 32...both great rides...Some employers are scared to shake a problem employee , for fear their business might suffer , You might be scared to shake Steve because you see the way he is treating his former employee ...Anyway , It might be a tough choice now but things always seem to work out....Like Nike says...JUST DO IT...

Quick Reply: Blue Moon, Question?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.