I apologize to all OSO members

Old 07-02-2002, 12:23 PM
SunseekerNY

Dear Jim,

My best regards,

Jennifer

Old 07-02-2002, 12:31 PM
supercrash

Jen...funny how you don't send him your "best regards" until he said that he was coming to my house to blow my head off.....Good goin

Old 07-02-2002, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

I have said several times about what was happening in the Bible when people were killed and so on. God had mentioned in His Word what was going on----that DOESN'T mean that He agreed with it. Supercrash, the word "Gospel" means "GOOD NEWS" for those who choose to believe. I have said MANY times that GOD loves you and I----that is a DOCTRINAL TRUTH. If you choose not to believe that is YOUR choice. But remember, God CHOOSE for you and if you reject His gift of enternal life with Him then it is again YOUR choice. He sent His Son Jesus for all of us and Jesus took all your sins and mine and heaped them upon Himself that you would be saved. God has done His part now the ball is in our court--- you must invite Him into your life. I've tried to put in a nut shell. If you want to believe that God is a really bad dude out to get all of us then you have believed in a lie. The devil is a master at deception and is very good at what he does. There's only one way to heaven and that's through Jesus Christ only. God bless you all.

Mark
Old 07-02-2002, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this will be my only post to this thread. this is for you Crash. leave Jen alone
Attached Thumbnails I apologize to all OSO members-big-cup-ofx3.jpg  
Old 07-02-2002, 12:34 PM
mlitefan

Please don't feed the trolls...

Old 07-02-2002, 12:40 PM
supercrash

Hey lite, you know alot about trolls for some reason...do you live in a tree...?

and Kaama...your easy...God said we can own slaves....How can god LOVE EVERYONE if he is sacrificing men to be slaves...?

Old 07-02-2002, 12:41 PM
GRH

Jim - Ignore the SUPERTROLL.... Stick around.....

Old 07-02-2002, 12:43 PM
SunseekerNY

Originally posted by supercrash
Jen...funny how you don't send him your "best regards" until he said that he was coming to my house to blow my head off.....Good goin
Whoa - hold off dude - I never even saw that post until now. I was in the process of responding when I got a business telephone call. The posts crossed.

I have no clue what is going on, nor do I care to know. I'm just sorry to see Jim leave the board. I've enjoyed his input and posts. I was simply saying goodbye.

My best regards,
Jennifer

Old 07-02-2002, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Supercrash, I have given you and others enough of what I have said that you would believe----that's all I can do. Your choice.
Old 07-02-2002, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's a handy feature that the board software offers - the 'Ignore' option. To use it, open supertroll's profile (just an example ) and click "Add this user to your ignore list"

You'll have to log off and log back on for it to take effect (go to user options, then unclick the 'log me on automatically' option - you can turn it back on the next time you come to the site).

After you do that, every post from the person is question will look just like this:

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Browsing is so much nicer when it's troll-less

Quick Reply: I apologize to all OSO members

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.