Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Pat, very well sadi indeed.

No hard feelings here !
Old 07-03-2002, 07:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

If you noticed lately I have not been posting as much due to the petty bull**** from other OSO'ers who had their opinion and believed what they said was to be true. The cats out of the bag, the boat ran like us cheerleaders said it would, now its the end of it, great, and I'm happy for that, cause I got tired anwsering those emails. I like to stick to the boating topics and find OSO a wealth of info, and I'm very thankful for that. I feel the apology that was stated from Pat was in need to certain directed people, long overdue and know from this point on the derogatory bull**** has ceased. Personal matters should not be discussed on this board. I wish everyone good luck, have a safe 4th of July holiday
Old 07-03-2002, 07:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

I am exstatic on the way Dan's boat ran, and Sandy and I are very excited to see the different colors of our boat on the web site, I will you guys posted on any other pics I get that are not on the web site
Old 07-03-2002, 07:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeff, I can't wait to see your bilge (green bilge) filled with your 675's, what a great combination!!

Dan, You should be having a great 4th of Juy weekend with your baby @ home! How do you like the intercom system that you had put in? I gave PP Tigers info so they could get right on it!!

Looks like Sunday we are going to Madison to watch Steve David race the U-6, everyone, have a kickin 4th of July and be safe,

Blue Skies, Robbie & Chris

Last edited by DEFYN GRAVITY; 07-04-2002 at 04:57 AM.
Old 07-03-2002, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Robbie,

I am pumped to have my boat for the 4th weekend. Although I have to work until friday, damn pool business, i will sneak a ride tomorrow evening.

The install on the boat is awesome. The jacks look like small cig lighters with caps and the actual volume control box is stashed in the glove box. I will check it out over the weekend and report back to you all. It is a pretty trick set up with the headphones, the stereo is playing through the headphones until someone actually talks. The volume is dimmed down on the music while the person is talking, but the music is still in the backround. Pat and Tim did a great job installing it.

Dan
Old 07-04-2002, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

ThunderDan,

102+ is really haulin' !!! I was told that a 32'AT is about 3-4mph slower than a 37AVH with comparable power. If that is so, I have a lot to look forward to if I can get it set up correctly and hooked up to the right props. My engines make about 675+ horsepower as well, but I haven't had it in the water yet this year---maybe 2 weeks from now. I'm happy for you...enjoy!

BTW, (Active Thunder---Pat), I know I didn't buy my boat from you, but I want you to know that I LOVE my Active Thunder! It has features that I like.....especially the engine hatch that goes up and takes the back support of the back seat with it-----it makes getting to and working around the engines a snap and MUCH more bearable. Besides, I believe it's a true looking offshore boat!

Mark

Last edited by KAAMA; 07-04-2002 at 09:36 AM.
Old 07-04-2002, 12:01 PM
Registered

I would also like to know who Pat is by his last name. Pat, as you know, so much of what a company is to the customer, is based upon the character and identity of the principal owners and his representatives. That way, when people meet, or refer to you, it won't just be Pat from AT. Dan Weinstein, is Power Play.
Old 07-04-2002, 02:10 PM
Registered

Pat Haughey.