Notices

Randy Wild..............

Old 07-02-2002, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Randy Wild..............

So what happened Randy......did you get the boat or not???
Old 07-02-2002, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default No I did not

I stoped bidding @ 38k and the boat sold for 50k, I don't know if i am sad or glad I didn't get it, but bottom line is that it wasn't ment to be.

Alot of thanks go to Spitfire for helping me out with this project.

I hope i didn't waste alot of your time. If I can ever do anything for you please let me know.

Randy
Old 07-02-2002, 04:20 PM
Banned

Just remember, there is as good a fish in the sea as ever came out of it. I was looking at a different boat when I ran across the one I bought. My buddy called me about a boat that was in the boat trader. It sounded like something I was very interested in. I asked him if there was a picture and he said yes, but it wasn't worth going down to the store to buy the trader to see the pic. (It wasn't online until the next day) Well, around midnight I went to the store and bought the trader to see the boat, and right under it was a boat that I liked even better. Next morning, I went to look at it, took a ride in it, and bought it before noon. Moral of the story, you'll come across one that is right for you. To tell you the truth, I'm kind of sad that I'm not boat shopping anymore. I love it. Made up for it today by purchasing a new trailer.
Old 07-02-2002, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

To quote Scuba Steve "she was good from far and far from good"

Not to do the sour grapes thing, but the only great thing about that boat was the paint, I think I liked that most of all.

It need some work, but I was looking forward to my first boat project, I may find a better one someware else, or finally get into racing APBA. Ya just never know where the Lord will lead you.

This is what the board is about, people networking to help each other out

Thanks again to Spitfire

Randy
Old 07-03-2002, 12:06 PM
Registered

Default glad to do it..........

Hey Randy......I am glad that I was able to help you out...........I am sorry it didnt work out for you....but I think that those second set of pics that I sent you kind of gave you a true idea of the shape of the boat....it was a good looking boat....but it was going to need alot of work to get it where you wanted to take it.....and alot of money too, I believe......but I wouldnt sweat it though......I am sure there is another one just around the corner.....give me a call when you are back down this way and we'll tip a few........Rich