Severe Active Thunder Storm Moving North

Notices

Severe Active Thunder Storm Moving North

Old 07-03-2002, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Severe Active Thunder Storm Moving North

ATTN: THUNDERDAN,

I flew in from Vegas just to finalize your boat, and make sure it got on the road today!!!!!

YOUR BOAT HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.......WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is absolutely one gorgeous boat! It is one of a kind! I have been hearing a lot of noise and comments about this boat, but to see it in person is something really special.

I will say this, that with all those ammenities in that boat, i can't believe it runs 102 MPH, in fresh water , on a 90+ degree day, with over 90% humidity..........THAT'S FAST!!

ENJOY........be safe!

Boat Nut (Stan)
Old 07-03-2002, 05:31 PM
Registered

Hi Fred,

I have been meaning to call you all day!! YES, i really flew in last night. Been very busy and running all day.

You want me to go by Sonic, and pick up anything for you??

I will give you a call later tonight or tomorrow. OK?
Old 07-03-2002, 05:43 PM
Registered

Stan,

Glad to hear your down talking to Pat. You'll have to call me when you get back.

Al Barbagelata

P.S. Tell Pat not to frget about my fax.
Old 07-03-2002, 06:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Too Old, You are absoloutly right, I am sure glad Dan's boat is gone so we can finish mine Dan's boat turned out awesome, We are very excited in getting ours, especially with the Imco drives, this will be a good test to see the effeciency of which drive is better suited for that bottom. Motors, hp, and equipment of the boats are the same except I will be about 300 pounds heavier.
Old 07-03-2002, 06:48 PM
Registered

I am very excited for the boat to be heading northbound and plan on dunking her tomorrow evening. There has been alot of excitement and post surrounding my boat and I am very excited for it to be done and on its way.

Stan, thanks.

It is truely one of a kind boat and I will be out on the water this weekend, woooohooooooo
Old 07-03-2002, 08:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dan,
Congratulation!!!!! Please post some pictures from your inaugural weekend with your baby!! Everyone here is jazzed for you and sharing pictures will allow us to feel a part of it. Be careful and have a great 4th!

Robbie & Chris
Old 07-03-2002, 08:16 PM
Platinum Member
Charter Member

I've personally seen this boat progress from beginning to end; watched them fit that lightning bolt carpet in the cabin with Dan one day. It truly is a work of "fiberglass art", and if any of you get a chance to see it for yourselves, you'll agree!

Congrats Dan, I know it was a long journey, but well worth it in the end! Have a fun and safe Holiday!
Jim
Old 07-03-2002, 09:10 PM
Registered

Thank you all for enduring my posts with thousands of questions and it will be a sleepless night. I will post several pictures on the madien voyage weekend for everyone to see.

Robbie we have to hook up in Florida this fall for a poker run or two. I would love to met you and your wife.

Too old, I think the boat left Pompano around 4:00 or so. I know you are real close to 95.

Jeff added a generator on his boat so that is most of the weight that he is over mine. With the bottom 300 pounds is not going to effect it at all.

Jafo,

we will met again at the Thunderrun in October.

Come on tomorrow....
Old 07-03-2002, 09:18 PM
Registered

I forgot to mention that as the boat was getting shrink wrapped to get shipped, there was the most wicked thunderstorm that rolled through pompano. Hail, wicked rain and wind. It was the blessing from above to ship the thunderstorm out.
Old 07-03-2002, 10:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey TOO OLD, the generator added only a few pounds, most of the extra weight is in the additional layup, of resin and cloth. Other than that, the weight and extra goodies are the same, oh yeah, I forgot about the 5 bottles of CROWN SELECT that Pat will be stocking in my fridge for losing the bet so add another 10 pounds

Quick Reply: Severe Active Thunder Storm Moving North

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.