Exclusive: Hustler’s New 39 Rockit with Mercury Racing 1100s >

Exclusive: Hustler’s New 39 Rockit with Mercury Racing 1100s

Notices

Exclusive: Hustler’s New 39 Rockit with Mercury Racing 1100s

Old 07-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
"We all know in the end that how fast a boat ultimately runs is the real proof of how much REAL power a motor really makes. In the end if the boat doesn't run the number the customer wants the exscuses begin!!"
Pretty straight forward, true statement, wasn't aimed at any particular person. I bet the Merc powered Hustler impresses us all, Smitty
I dont think we will know the true speed of these 39s vids of the gps dont ever hppen for some strange reason.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
I don't doubt for a second that the 1100 Merc. boat is an incredible ride period !! Just by the few pics in the article it speaks for itself, and although Hustler has obviously built great boats in the past, it's nice to see them really step up their game, esp. in the times & season we live in.. So congrats to Hustler, Merc. and the Owner of the boat !! I also have no doubt in my mind, and common sense tells me that it will be a Great performing boat, not to mention that I would nearly give my Lt. nut to have it.. However I just don't get the pissing match & thread chasing thats been going on by some lately.. ??

I had the privilege of watching Eric's 39 Rockit and engines both progress along as they were being built (just as I have several of the other boats you guys seem so concerned, about and "seem" to have so much "firsthand" knowledge of) I also know for a fact that both Hustler & YPM both turned out an Incredible product once Again.. Not to mention that Eric couldn't be happier with his ride, and is a complete Class act !!! What gets me is the absolute lack of class & blatant attack on some other peoples part.. I have no idea if the owner of this particular 39 is a member here, or is reading any of this, ect.. ect.. but I'm guessing (and again, just a guess) that none of the people that seem to be so concerned have a horse in the race ???

"We all know in the end that how fast a boat ultimately runs is the real proof of how much REAL power a motor really makes. In the end if the boat doesn't run the number the customer wants the exscuses begin!!" As for this statement I'm curious who these people are that are so disappointed in how their boats are performing ?? Off the top of my head, and in just the past few days I have seen where you guys have mentioned Eric S.'s 42 Fountain, Eric's 39 Hustler, and the 399 Skater-V, and how certain people have tried to imply that they didn't perform as the customers expected.. Go ahead & find where any of those 3 that you guys have mentioned in another thread are bitc-ing about how their boats are either currently performing, or performed..??

I speak for me & me Only, so it is what it is, and will be taken however it's taken.. But when people do their best to attempt to dis-credit, or tear apart somebody who I have known firsthand over the past 5 orso years to continually bust his azz the way he does for his family, his friends, and give the time he does to help people out, while consistently making the sacrafices it takes to deliver a product to HIS CUSTOMERS at the level he does it's quite sickning to say the least..

I appologize in advance if some of my responce seems irrelevant to this thread, as a good bit of it is a responce to the b.s. thats been dished out.. However this thread got pretty jacked up real quick, so no real loss...
VERY Well Said! I am not personally a customer of YPM but know many of his customers and have ran rub rail to rub rail with the boats you have listed above and the one thing they do is MAKE POWER! Now not all of them (not referring to Big E's Hustler for sure) ran so great and chine walked like a mofo but it was FAST without a doubt! Kudos to anyone in any market that has repeat business and I can think of two in Nashville that have a very loyal following and I say nothing but congratulations to them both as we are lucky to have both YPM and EB here to choose from! All the rest are just "keyboard cowboys" trying to make a few waves so enjoy your boats gentlemen because we sure do...
Old 07-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gofastlvr
VERY Well Said! I am not personally a customer of YPM but know many of his customers and have ran rub rail to rub rail with the boats you have listed above and the one thing they do is MAKE POWER! Now not all of them (not referring to Big E's Hustler for sure) ran so great and chine walked like a mofo but it was FAST without a doubt! Kudos to anyone in any market that has repeat business and I can think of two in Nashville that have a very loyal following and I say nothing but congratulations to them both as we are lucky to have both YPM and EB here to choose from! All the rest are just "keyboard cowboys" trying to make a few waves so enjoy your boats gentlemen because we sure do...
I think you got to hear mine idle...lol. Regardless, very well said and spot on. Its pretty obvious when certain people go out of their way to bad mouth other builders, that those individuals are only taking desperate stabs at satisfied customers who are very happy with the product that their builder has produced. I for one, am one of those satisfied customers.

Now, dont get me wrong, Eddie is one ate up Cajun Mo-Fo ...but the dude has been nothing but up front and honest with me to date, and despite what others may think, he has produced an end result which exceeded my expectations.

Eric
Old 07-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by articfriends
"We all know in the end that how fast a boat ultimately runs is the real proof of how much REAL power a motor really makes. In the end if the boat doesn't run the number the customer wants the exscuses begin!!"
Pretty straight forward, true statement, wasn't aimed at any particular person. I bet the Merc powered Hustler impresses us all, Smitty
Smitty,
So are you saying that drives, set up, X dim, props....etc dont factor into the speed of boats with equal power??
Old 07-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by TRL505
I think you got to hear mine idle...lol. Regardless, very well said and spot on. Its pretty obvious when certain people go out of their way to bad mouth other builders, that those individuals are only taking desperate stabs at satisfied customers who are very happy with the product that their builder has produced. I for one, am one of those satisfied customers.

Now, dont get me wrong, Eddie is one ate up Cajun Mo-Fo ...but the dude has been nothing but up front and honest with me to date, and despite what others may think, he has produced an end result which exceeded my expectations.

Eric
Yeah and it was music to my ears for sure! Congrats on the new motors and hope to see you on the water.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Registered

Yeah and it was music to my ears for sure! Congrats on the new motors and hope to see you on the water.
Thanks man. We are gonna try to make it to the Shootout and then maybe to the Cumberland run in the early fall. You gonna be at either event?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TRL505

Eric
Wait Eddies cajun ? Now thats a good Man. Artie
Old 07-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by customryder
I dont think we will know the true speed of these 39s vids of the gps dont ever hppen for some strange reason.
Come on now, have some faith in us. We getting the prop issue worked out, and waiting on the carbon fiber drive indicator and fixing a exhaust leak. Plus busy at work, but we are getting there. Just takes a little time, it did run 132 mph first time out which wasn't to bad. When we get everything done you can drive down and go for a ride and video the ride yourself if you like Custom! I'll even throw you a steak on the grill for you, how would you like it cooked? My cell number is 615-351-1433, call me anytime brother!
Old 07-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Registered

Thanks brother for letting us use your props, thank you very much. Hope I can help you one day! Will be glad to.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mean streak
Come on now, have some faith in us. We getting the prop issue worked out, and waiting on the carbon fiber drive indicator and fixing a exhaust leak. Plus busy at work, but we are getting there. Just takes a little time, it did run 132 mph first time out which wasn't to bad. When we get everything done you can drive down and go for a ride and video the ride yourself if you like Custom! I'll even throw you a steak on the grill for you, how would you like it cooked? My cell number is 615-351-1433, call me anytime brother!
I was not refuring only to yours. Im sure its as fast as you say. Thank you for the invite!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.