Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Bayliners Rule!!!!!!!!!  Gotta read this. >

Bayliners Rule!!!!!!!!! Gotta read this.

Notices

Bayliners Rule!!!!!!!!! Gotta read this.

Old 07-07-2002, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Bayliners Rule!!!!!!!!! Gotta read this.

You gotta read this one!

It's July 4th, 11:15 PM, just finished with a full day of partying, and fireworks as the finale, (SO I THOUGHT). I went in the house, sat on the couch, turned on the TV, and the next thing I hear is my wife and neighbor screaming my name for help.

I ran out of the house to see them screaming by the edge of the breakwall, it's about 6 houses worth of jagged rock breakwall and then my house which has a sand beach.

I look over the edge and then I saw what all the commotion was about. There's a 16' Bayliner (I/O) with two girls, two guys in it, bouncing off the breakwall in 3 to 4' waves, screaming for their lives.

Damn what a crunch Bayliners make upon contact with rocks! OK, all us party animals jumped in, tied a rope around the dead Bayliner, and dragged it down to the beach. Wasn't too bad except for the one Jet ski rail system it crashed into. A couple times that ole Bayliner was almost ready to flip but each time it righted itself. Lucky for the four people in it.

We finally got it to the sand (totally sunk of course) and proceeded to drag in in. We could count four holes in the side that bounced on the rocks, and the prop looked like somebody took a sledgehammer to it.

Now for the amazing part. Two days later the owners sobered up and decided to came back to get the boat. Remeber there are at least four complete holes in the side, along with the side being totally bashed. These guys bailed the boat out, pushed it off the beach, started it, AND DROVE IT OFF!

They had two guys with buckets bailing it all the way to the marina. NOW HOW CAN ANYONE EVER BASH A BAYLINER AGAIN?

Man does that sober you up after a day of partying. The Sheriffs boat was totally useless, They drove by about four times looking for the boat as we were dragging it accross the rocks to the sand. Once they saw it beached, they just drove off. The fire Dept showed up, They said 'We'll it's not our problem now!'

They only nice thing is the four people in the boat were totally thankful for our help and no one got hurt, ACCEPT FOR THE OLD BAYLINER
Old 07-07-2002, 10:38 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Man stupid people should not breed!!!!
Old 07-07-2002, 10:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Worlds best Bilge pump a scared man with a bucket