Bayliners are taking over!!!!

Notices

Bayliners are taking over!!!!

Old 07-07-2002, 11:49 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bayliners are taking over!!!!

I know TWO people who are diehard offshore guys who now have Bayliners!! BUT, they both got them free!!!! One of them is even a member of this board, but I PROMISED I would not give his secret away. The other is a guy I ran into at Power Island in Grand Traverse Bay this weekend. Somebody just HAD to have is 24 Outlaw, so he sold it. A buddy of his has a really pregnant wife, so he gets to use the Bayliner all summer, free.

As for the Board member with his new bayliner, he got it in a court case settlement. He has also vowed to NEVER take it out onto the water. So, if anyone wants to buy a bayliner, let me know and I'll relay the message!!! LOL!!!!
Old 07-08-2002, 09:58 PM
gofastboater

Comon Mike...tell us who!!!! Damn pesky Bayliners.....

Old 07-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

LOL!!! Jim, you know who it is!!! He's a pretty nice guy, but his decision to take a Bayliner is questionable.

I'll probably be out Muskegon way this weekend to watch the air show. You gonna be around?? I actually got into Mona Lake last weekend. No problem. At least 3 feet of water under the boat at all times except for a short sand bar at the entrance to the channel. If it was anything more than light chop (2' or so) I wouldn't try it in a deep V.
Old 07-08-2002, 10:55 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

I always knew that Traviss had questionable taste, but I never thought that he'd turn GAY!
Old 07-08-2002, 10:57 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Ha!! I get it.....Gayliner. But no, it wasn't Traviss!!!!
Old 07-08-2002, 11:02 PM
DJD
Registered

DAMNNNN!!!!
I gotsta git me one O those bad asss mofo mambojambos!
Supa Veee is gonna be da place to run wid it!
Old 07-08-2002, 11:41 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Funny you mention this

Just this weekend I was watching this cool looking all white boat with awlsome graphics, black tint out windsheild and thru hull exhaust hualing butt all weekend. After looking close at the body lines, I realized it was a Bayliner Capri. (18'?) No doubt he could have cleaned alot of clocks, and with a lot less invested.
Old 07-09-2002, 12:09 AM
Registered

Hey Waterfoul,
I know who has the Bayliner too. Boy did I razz him on that one He did tell me that he planned on using it!! Might head down the hill and take pictures to post on here. Told me he was going to name it the Cleveland Steamer. Not sure if you have heard the story behind that one yet!
Anyways, his secret is out and its only a matter of time until we slip up and give it away
Old 07-09-2002, 12:12 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Well, it won't be me who gives him away. LOL!!!!
Old 07-09-2002, 04:23 AM
gofastboater

Cleveland Steamer!.. whats that Todd?.... Do you have a telephoto lense for that camera. I could put that thing to use!!!

Mike, now that you mention it...I do think that I know who he is...lol I will be around, in fact I have that Saturday Off. Probably will be at the pre-flight party at around 7pm if anyone is interested. Is the Foul going to be anchored off of the beach?

Last edited by gofastboater; 07-09-2002 at 04:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Bayliners are taking over!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.