Aluminum I beam float on trailer

New drop down bolsters and rear seat & pad 5 yrs ago

New Bravo 1 upper & lower 5 yrs ago

502 Merc Magnum less then 200 hrs

Gaffrig speedo & RPM ,rest of gauges are regular size but also Gaffrig

Gaffrig throttle w/trim & shifter

less then 200 hrs on boat & motor & bottom is super clean

---The down side---

Boat has been sitting for 5 yrs,gas in tank gummed up the carb & the base oil had a faint gas smell to it

Tires are dry rotted flat

Put a moisture meter to the boat and found the port side fwd deck pegging over 30 percent for 3 feet running aft

Found 30 plus percent on fwd port deck hatch

Stbd & port side decks were pegging the meter also next to starboard steps and VHF mount

Transom was reading any where from 15 percent to thirty plus ,,the highest being around the Bennett dual ram tabs & lifting rings & exhaust & gimble

For some reason there was a two foot by two foot square cut into the deck in between the bolsters (have no idea why) so needless to say the cockpit floor is soaked as well

Also found where water has been holding in between the aft end of fuel tank and the bulkhead and I am sure the foam is soaked

Batteries where dead so brought along a charger but after seeing what the moisture meter was saying I never bothered trying to power up the trim pumps and wasn't gonna attempt spinning the motor over without lubing her up first and I didn't have enough time for that
------------------------------------------------------------------

I really luv the lines on the Corsa's and especially this one but it will require a total transom & cockpit floor rebuild along with replacing the rotten core in the deck and like any old boat once you start ripping and tearing it apart I have a feeling the stringers will be an issue along with the tank

I'm curious as to what you guys think ???

Would any of you undertake this type of project and what would you be willing to pay for the boat as is ???

And Yah I know this thread is worthless without pics