Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT: Joke of the day.  May be offensive to some people!!! >

OT: Joke of the day. May be offensive to some people!!!

Notices

OT: Joke of the day. May be offensive to some people!!!

Old 08-13-2002, 12:38 PM
blackhawk

Default OT: Joke of the day. May be offensive to some people!!!

A hippie gets on a bus and spies a pretty young nun. He sits down next to her, and asks her: "Can we have sex?" "No," she replies, "I'm married to God." She stands up, and gets off at the next stop.

The bus driver, who overheard, turns to the hippie and says: "I can tell you how to get to have sex with her!" "Yeah?", says the hippie. "Yeah!", he says. "She goes to the cemetery every Tuesday night at midnight to pray. So all you have to do is dress up in a robe with a hood, put some of that glowing powder stuff in your beard, and pop up in the cemetery claiming to be God."

The hippie decides to give it a try, and arrives in the cemetery dressed as suggested on the next Tuesday night. "I am God," he declares to the nun, keeping the hood low about his face." "Have sex with me." The nun agrees without question, but begs him to restrict himself to anal sex, as she is desperate not to lose her virginity. The guy agrees, and promptly has his wicked way with her. As he finishes, he jumps up and throws back his hood with a flourish. "Ha-ha," he cries. "I am the hippie!" "Ha-ha," cries the nun. "I am the bus driver "

Old 08-13-2002, 12:43 PM
ssherman

Old 08-13-2002, 01:41 PM
flylevel