Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   West Michigan "Sea100 Powerboat club" fun run this Wednesday. any interest (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/28225-west-michigan-sea100-powerboat-club-fun-run-wednesday-any-interest.html)

Rambunctious 07-08-2002 02:38 PM

West Michigan "Sea100 Powerboat club" fun run this Wednesday. any interest

Our monthly Sea100 fun run from Holland Mich to Saugatuck is this Wednesday. anyone in the area interested?

see a rare site. Waterfoul running!!!!!!and running well mind you. glad to see you smile again mike....

if so, please respond. we need to confirm your attendance as we are mostly anal engineers and like to know who is coming so we can wait for you as well as inform the restaurant of our count.

we leave the Van Andel docks, Lake Macatawa ( Amway founder's docks, next to his 72' sunseeker) and head to Saugatuck at 6:14 sharp!!

Waterfoul 07-08-2002 04:05 PM

Ahhh.....bite me Rob. Oh, and you will be eating my wake also.

Rambunctious 07-08-2002 04:21 PM

!"..........!!!!!and running well mind you. glad to see you smile again mike.... "
easy..easy.....you missed the point mike :D . your just mad you have to give up the traveling Gilligan trophy.....:)

can you feel the love everyone. come and experience it with us all.
there may be some water bazookas involved with this run:p

Waterfoul 07-08-2002 04:27 PM

Hey, I beat a faster boat on Friday simply becuase my hole shot is incredible now. I figure I'll be 100' ahead of you before you even get on plane Wed. night. :D Oh, and the midrange acceleration is pretty good too!!!

MIdnightRider 07-08-2002 04:34 PM

Do you guys always go south? I would probably go sometime but that is a pretty long night excursion for me. GH-H-S and back. That's about a $150 ride:D . Midnight:cool: Come on North!

Waterfoul 07-08-2002 04:40 PM

Chad, we always go south because we get some small boats on this trip. 18 foot bowriders just don't do well if it gets rough on the way to or back from Grand Haven, which is over 20 miles one way.

MitchStellin 07-08-2002 06:49 PM

I'm in and it is an 80ft Columbia with more money in the engines than most small Countries make!!!! It is going to be a great night so I am sure it will be a good turn out. 6:14? That is an anal Engineer. I'll be there at 6:13 and 30 sec.:D Dave VanAndle has over 5000hp in that thing and it runs around 75-80. Never enters a Poker Run though. What a site that would be. He Rob, remember that 50ft Hustler and the 55ft Hooters boat? They both broke down in the Lake last Sat. :eek:

Waterfoul 07-08-2002 06:52 PM

Mitch and his fender boat. Sheesh!!!

Redstripe may be join us too.

MitchStellin 07-08-2002 06:59 PM

Hey, if its good enough for the Coast Guard it is good enough for me:D You want a hole shot. I'll give you a hole shot. 115hp on 800lbs:D See you Wed.

26scarab 07-08-2002 09:30 PM

Hey Mike,
You just keep holeshotting that thing and when the Bravo breaks Rob can tow you back ....AGAIN !:D