Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Donzi 22 Shelby GT Video - Don Aranow / Carroll Shelby >

Donzi 22 Shelby GT Video - Don Aranow / Carroll Shelby

Notices

Donzi 22 Shelby GT Video - Don Aranow / Carroll Shelby

Old 08-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

regarding the silver 22. My neighbor has it. He said it's one of a kind.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Registered

I believe there's a member with a 525 stuffed in a 22 Classic. That boat must move pretty well.

Here it is. He says he's running 85 on the limiter in the comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b82bbq8Ow8
Old 08-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

There's one in my neighborhood. 496 with Bravo1X. Love the blue on it. Picture is a bit off without flash inside the boathouse.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by spectras only
There's one in my neighborhood. 496 with Bravo1X. Love the blue on it.
Wow! Beautiful.... & quite fitting for this thread!!! This is actually an "Aronow Edition" the predecessor and likely inspiration of what would then become the "22 Shelby GT" after some licensing issues arose with the name.

@GB - As far as retail on one of these beast? well, you know what they say..... "If you have to ask"....

Last edited by Donzi38ZR; 08-08-2012 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Spelling is offensive to some.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:30 AM
GB
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZR
Wow! Beautiful.... & quite fitting for this thread!!! This is actually an "Aronow Edition" the predecessor and likely inspiration of what would then become the "22 Shelby GT" after some licensing issues arose with the name.

@GB - As far as retail on one of these beast? well, you know what they say..... "If you have to ask"....
Weak azz reply. If your going to mention the Legend's name on one of the biggest performance boating sites around.... At least spell his name correctly.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spectras only
There's one in my neighborhood. 496 with Bravo1X. Love the blue on it. Picture is a bit off without flash inside the boathouse.
There's also a pretty "Special" 22C sitting next to this Aronow under the cover.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GB
Weak azz reply. If your going to mention the Legend's name on one of the biggest performance boating sites around.... At least spell his name correctly.
Really buddy? Big freakin Deal..... You don't see me coming to your work and kicking D I C K S out of your mouth do you?.... so why don't you go about your business or better yet, just get back to work.

Wait Wait!!!! Ohh.... Now I see what this is.. Your still pissed off because I made fun of your little butt-duddy Craig Barrie with my world famous Boat-Company-Sinkin-Clusterfuk's recipe?

Little girl, this was ages ago, get over it!

& For anyone who wants to learn my world famous recipe on "How To SINK a Few World Renowned Boat Manufacturers" in a few simple steps, you can get it here: (Also available on itunes and Kindle) ..I..

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/d...proline-2.html
Old 08-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am fortunate enough to work on many classics and there are always between 1 and 6 of them in the shop at any given time.Most of them are modified to run over 80 MPH, a few well past that.
Attached Thumbnails Donzi 22 Shelby GT Video - Don Aranow / Carroll Shelby-img_0261.jpg   Donzi 22 Shelby GT Video - Don Aranow / Carroll Shelby-dsc01187.jpg   Donzi 22 Shelby GT Video - Don Aranow / Carroll Shelby-22-donzi-classic-001.jpg  

Donzi 22 Shelby GT Video - Don Aranow / Carroll Shelby-22-donzi-classic-009.jpg   Donzi 22 Shelby GT Video - Don Aranow / Carroll Shelby-22-donzi-026.jpg  
Old 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
GB
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZR
Really buddy? Big freakin Deal..... You don't see me coming to your work and kicking D I C K S out of your mouth do you?.... so why don't you go about your business or better yet, just get back to work.

Wait Wait!!!! Ohh.... Now I see what this is.. Your still pissed off because I made fun of your little butt-duddy Craig Barrie with my world famous Boat-Company-Sinkin-Clusterfuk's recipe?

Little girl, this was ages ago, get over it!

& For anyone who wants to learn my world famous recipe on "How To SINK a Few World Renowned Boat Manufacturers" in a few simple steps, you can get it here: (Also available on itunes and Kindle) ..I..

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/d...proline-2.html
FFS....Relax Cat. This is a discussion board about performance boats.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

----Dan,,,Thanks for the reply! I have never seen that silver 22 out on the water. I have to get down your way and visit. That makes it sound like its a major trip or something but its porbably only 10-12 miles,,,LOL. Hows the water in your canal? Got any depth probs?.......Bill S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.