Notices

SAVANNAH WAS FN AWESOME!

Old 07-08-2002, 08:25 PM
GOT MERC?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation SAVANNAH WAS FN AWESOME!

Just got home from a very exciting and fun filled weekend in
SAVANNAH! Imagine wakeing up to WHM MOTORSPORTS Super Cat doing a test fly by at 100+ in front of your hotel window! Also Rod T and his Skater with 1900 HP per side. What an alarm clock! City was awesome people were awesome etc. Partied with a bunch of OSO members like. Tonto,BatGirl,Tito,BoardGod2,Mrs.Wigginout,RiverGi rl,GotBoat,Jan etc. Sorry if I forgot anyone the weekend is still a blur. I cannot thank Tonto enough for making the weekend one to remember for a long time. I AM RAISING A 32oz TO YA BUDDY! Heard Tonto is giving up building homes and becoming
a TOW BOAT CAPTAIN! LOL! You will all have to ask him why. Also Board God 2 started a new APBA event called VELOCITY SKIING! If anyone was going to come to this event and did not you missed out on one hell of a party!

Last edited by Goodfella; 07-08-2002 at 10:11 PM.
Old 07-08-2002, 08:41 PM
boater31

Hey goodfella! glad you had a good time in savannah! it was nice to meet ya and i know i will be calling you for some more stuff soon! everybody got loaded and off today but you need to ask tonto about his ride to the marina today! sorry i wasnt out w/ you guys yesterday but i had to get some rest!!!! heard you had fun out there though! i met some great people this weekend and had a blast myself!!

Old 07-08-2002, 08:46 PM
GOT MERC?

Cool

Hey Russ,
I am very happy to say that I have another OSO BROTHER Thanks for the hospitality and don't let your
buddy leslie give you a hard time.
Old 07-08-2002, 09:32 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Its going to take a week to recover from this one!
It was great meeting alot of new people, you people from the south really know how to party!
Thanks Tonto and OSO for the great rides!!
Old 07-08-2002, 10:08 PM
Registered

BatGirl,
I agree with you 100%! It was great meeting all of you and putting faces with names!

Rivergirl,
I really enjoyed meeting & talking to you at the awards dinner and in the bar! Please e-mail me a copy of the pics Tito's took of the girls! Best of luck to you with everything!

Russ,
You really did a great job with the poker run...what a blast! We're really looking forward to seeing the video...especially the part with Ann in the "No Control" Formula!

I will post some of the pics we took as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who busted their butts putting this together...can't wait 'til next year!

Cat & Ken
Old 07-09-2002, 08:03 AM
Jan
Member "69" Charter #70
Charter Member

Had One HELL of a good time in Savannah (not as good time as the wife!). Enjoyed meeting all of the OSO gang. What a great group of people on this board. Hope to see many of you in Cleveland.

Tyler, way to go on the World B class record. Seeing a 1987 Scarab blasting down the river at 103+ was awesome.

For all that left early on Sunday you guys missed some great racing. Watched from the beach on Sunday, excellent view plus very convenient drink stands.

Jan

Last edited by Jan; 07-09-2002 at 08:09 AM.
Old 07-09-2002, 08:37 AM
Registered

MY ASS IS GOING TO THE BETTY FORD CLINIC RIGHT NOW .

Great to meet everyone and when I have more time, once I get to the clinic I'll post some more

Robert
Old 07-09-2002, 10:02 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Russ,
Thanks for putting on a great event! We all had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves. It was nice to meet everyone and a special thanks to the crew at Hogan’s marina!
Brad
Old 07-10-2002, 07:13 AM
Curt

It was great meeting everyone, the event was great, the partying was greater and Bat Girls outfit Saturday night was greatest! Best use of dead animal flesh I've ever seen. And they were very small animals

Old 07-10-2002, 07:28 AM
Registered

Well Russ sounds like I missed a good one!!! I will be there next year with or without Girls, if they can't meet my schedule they can stay home. Congrats on your 1st Poker Run, sorry we missed it.

Quick Reply: SAVANNAH WAS FN AWESOME!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.