37' Outerlimits "Let's Rock" >

37' Outerlimits "Let's Rock"

Notices

37' Outerlimits "Let's Rock"

Old 07-08-2002, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 37' Outerlimits "Let's Rock"

I saw this boat on Grand Lake this weekend. It has been advertised in the magazines for quite some time and this guy finally got the price where he wanted it. He said he had been trying to buy it for 9 months. Anyway, It was awesome. The paint job is beautiful and the twin 900's sound great! I think he said it ran about 110.
Old 07-08-2002, 11:49 AM
Charter Member #996
Charter Member

SR-24,

Yes, "Let's Rock" did indeed sell recently and now resides in Oklahoma. The boat previously belonged to John O'Loughlin. The boat was delivered to the new owners 2 weeks ago and John and I made a trip to Oklahoma to make sure the new owners undestood all the characteristics of the boat and were happy with their new purchase.

We wish them well with their new "baby". From what we observed, "Rock" will be well taken care of.

Good luck Grant and Jill!

John & Anna
Old 07-08-2002, 11:54 AM
Registered

Hey Anna,

Hows it going?
Old 07-08-2002, 12:22 PM
Registered

Anna, I'm just curious, is your last name O'laughlin? I didn't think so by reading your post, but I was wondering why you would be the ones to fly to Oklahoma to go over the boat with them. Plus, I noticed you signed John & Anna.
Old 07-08-2002, 01:28 PM
Registered

Talked to Grant on Friday night at the Yacht Club. That boat is awesome. He said 112 on gps last week in relatively calm water. For now he is the fastest v-bottom on Grand. Someday.
Old 07-08-2002, 02:04 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

I used to see that boat all the time on L.I.
Beautiful paint and brute motors .
It was serviced occasionally at Falcon HP Marine in Hampton Bays , where I keep my boat...

If you think that one's awesome you need to see the 42 I believe John and Anna are running now.
Old 07-08-2002, 02:11 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,816 Likes on 904 Posts

Originally posted by SR-24
Anna, I'm just curious, is your last name O'laughlin?
Not Yet, Right???????? You have'n't kept any secrets from your OSO buds now, have ya???

I'm pretty sure John is her "friend"
Old 07-09-2002, 01:42 PM
Charter Member #996
Charter Member

SR-24.

Ok, let me try to be more articulate here. "John and I" were the ones to "deliver" the boat to the new owners because the boat belonged to John (O'Loughlin) and John sold it to the couple in Oklahoma. They did not "sea trial" the boat in New York prior to the trasaction. The "sea trial" was esentially done on Grand Lake.

Yes, I signed John and Anna as he would obviously do the same. John is the reason I have been in the process of relocation to New York, and the reason that I have listed my Top Gun for sale. We had 3 boats between us and wanted to sell 2 of the 3, any two.......which ever went first was fine with us although we are hoping to keep the 42' Outerlimits "What a Gas."

Wes,

You are absolutely correct! We are currently running the 42' Outerlimits "What a Gas". I love that boat! Its unbelievable! IT will be up at Falcon as of this afternoon in preparation for the radar shootout this weekend in Jersey.

Griff,

If I told ya, I'd have to .........well, you know what, right? Let's just say he's now much more than my "friend" now......
Old 07-09-2002, 02:06 PM
Registered

Ya know what would be funny..........if the 42 Outerlimits sold and Johnny O was riding around in a Cigarette!!!

The only thing funnier would be Pete Mazzo in a Cat!
Old 07-09-2002, 02:11 PM
Banned

I saw the "What a Gas" in Sarasota at the PRA in April. It was my favorite boat there, and you can believe it was hard to pick a favorite in that crowd. Were you there in April? Here is one of the pics I took.
Attached Thumbnails 37' Outerlimits "Let's Rock"-what-gas-cover.jpg  

Quick Reply: 37' Outerlimits "Let's Rock"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.