Notices

Lake St. Clair

Old 07-09-2002, 03:00 PM
sre
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake St. Clair

Anyone going to be out tomorrow or Thursday?

I will be heading out about 2:00 both days and probably head to Gull and then Beach Grill for dinner. I will be in a 25 Eliminator Daytona, white with red and purple.

Anyone interested call my cell, 734-260-9266.

Paul
Old 07-09-2002, 03:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Beach Grill Rocks
we are envious
have fun!
Old 07-09-2002, 03:09 PM
Registered

I'll be working at 2:00, but I may take the boat up to the tin fish later .
Old 07-09-2002, 03:21 PM
sre
Registered

What or where is the tin fish?
Old 07-09-2002, 03:41 PM
Registered

It use to be Surf North, but was completely remodeled and is a really nice restaraunt/bar on the water without alot of docking room 6-7 wells right on the lake, but excellent food, beats beach grill anyday I think, and better prices too. Tomorrow is tiki night and it gets really busy after 5pm, and is insane from 8-10pm, people rafted off everywhere. But besides wednesday nights being a bit crazy, it's a really nice place to go. Great view of the lake, and it's really decked out inside, and a huge deck area with outside dining and bar. It is in the north end of anchor bay. Between new baltimore and fair haven. If you are looking to go there, from the clinton river, aim straight at the white water tower, thats the ira township tower, it is west of that about a mile along the shoreline. The water on that line from the sherrif station to the white tower is all deep, I run it all the time. when you get about a 3/4-1/2 mile offshore, head west or left and you'll see the tim fish, it's the only big place with a parking lot, everything else is houses. It's about 4 feet deep in the wells so enter it with the drives up somewhat when docking, but there are a ton of big boats there so it's plenty deep enough. past the tin fish 1/2 mile or so is a weedy area, that marks a channel for a marina enterance so it's before that for reference. I live right where that white tower is and run that shoreline all the time with no problems as does everyone else in the area. If your out more than a 1/4 mile its 8-10 feet deep. You will pass the red tower, which is new baltimore for reference. It's only a 10 minute cruise from the clinton river.

Last edited by Advantage_Rob; 07-09-2002 at 03:56 PM.
Old 07-09-2002, 04:23 PM
sre
Registered

Advantage Rob,

Are you heading out tomorrow? I wouldn't mind hooking up with a couple of oso members. I frequent the board often but post rarely.

I am hoping to be out tomorrow and Thursday. I am going to the races on Friday.
Old 07-09-2002, 08:04 PM
sre
Registered

ttt
Old 07-10-2002, 09:28 AM
Registered

I'm gonna be stuck here at work all day, and I left early yesterday because mondya night someone hit my truck and just clipped the nose of my trailer. So I got home and checked the trailer out real good and it's only got a tiny bend on the flange of the ball insert. I moved it across the street to my neighbors lot after they towed the car away so the utility crews to replace the telephone pole the lady took out, then when I got home yesterday I moved it back to my house, and after I un-hitched it I noticed brake fluid coming out of the master cyllinder. After I looked into that I saw that the brake line fitting snapped, so I wont be moving it until I get that fixed. The good news is that it's only one brass fitting, and probably only a couple dollars for the part. Here's my cell number 586-917-3140 I'm more than likely going to the tin fish tonight, but it wont be on my boat by the time I replace the fitting after work it would be too late to get a well, and I'm not much for rafting in the open lake. The wells usually fill up by 5:30, then it's a waiting game to get one after that. There's usuallly a bunch of oso members out in muscamoot on any given weekend also, so come join us anytime.