Notices

Women Suck!

Old 07-10-2002, 04:28 PM
dloftis

lol... I managed to get same wake jumping in over the 4th, up in Somerville... just got in the propwash of other boats throwing big wake, got up the speed, trimmed out a bit, and left. Got it out of the water with 5 people (including me) on board. Lots of fun!

I'll tell you on thing for sure, I know SO much more about handling that boat after spending some time in it with you driving. I feel much more comfortable at high speeds, and I've almost forgotten what chine walk was. That little sucker is a lot more manueverable than I ever thought, it's like a 21' jet ski

BTW: to reinforce the need for a new prop, I had me, Kelley, and 4 other guys on the boat last week, and still hit 66 (speedo) with 3/4 tank. The fastests I've ever made it go was 68 speedo with just me and 1/8 tank. The six of us easily weighed about 1,200 pounds. I weigh about 160. So if you figure I lost 2 mph by adding 1,040 pounds, plus about 250 pounds in gas... something just ain't right.

Lol, and you should've seen me trying to get on plane with all that weight. Had to have everyone stand between the front seats to get enough weight away from the stern to get it on plane, and it still took about 30-40 seconds

Old 07-11-2002, 12:36 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya not all women suck some swallow
Old 07-11-2002, 01:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Audiofn
Ya not all women suck some swallow
LMAO, I knew that was coming! I should have known it would be the "Moisture Missile" himself. Hey Jon quit posting and finish that boat!
Dan
Old 07-11-2002, 06:08 AM
Gumbydammit

Best friend FIRST!
Lover comes later.

If she cheats on you, eat her liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti tpfffffffffffff tpfffffffff tpffffffffff!!!!

Old 07-11-2002, 07:38 AM
Charter Member #1528

Originally posted by Too Old
hmmmm...maybe some people need to be more selective? Make better choices? I don't know, just tossing some ideas out....

Happily married for 25+ years. Damn, what would i do without her?
your right on that one Too Old!
My parents have been married for over 50 years.
My hats off to you and your wife for 25+ years... not very often you hear of a couple being married for that length of time anymore... lucky if marriages last 5 years these days.

by the way ... where were you in Savanna..?
Everyone was looking forward to meeting you ....
but there was no Too Old....?
Old 07-11-2002, 09:37 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

My mom is the best!!!! I am a totall moma's boy. Ask my girlfriend it pisses her off some times (not really but she is always busting my balls about it)!!!!!

Jon
Old 07-11-2002, 05:24 PM
Charter Member #1528

Originally posted by Shane

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Yeah RIGHT!

that's not nice.
maybe I'd be saying that about you...........
Old 07-11-2002, 05:36 PM
99Hammer

Anything that bleeds for 5 days and lives, is a product of the devil. Guess that's why I am still single too. Love it though. The 4F policy is a good one to go by.

Old 07-11-2002, 05:57 PM
ssherman

RG

99hammer I personally use the 2 2 2 program 2 for where you are coming from 2 for where you are at and 2 for where you are going.

Single for the first time in 8 years and learning how to enjoy it.

Old 07-11-2002, 06:10 PM
OutlawBayB

Linn,
Sorry about the "situation", but I'm glad we didn't waste our time out there on the 4th meeting her. (If she was one of the ones on the boat)

There are plenty of fish in the sea!

Time to go fishing for reel now

Quick Reply: Women Suck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.